Skip navigation

GTI Spring Fest-Santa Pod-Sun 3rd April ***NOW 9AM***

Back to the top

GTI Spring Fest-Santa Pod-Sun 3rd April ***NOW 9AM***

ok i just booked in the holiday in at j15, m1 for a 10 0 clock meet.     were exactly are we meeting
ta sebs

Back to the top

sebs said

ok i just booked in the holiday in at j15, m1 for a 10 0 clock meet were exactly are we meeting
ta sebs

Brilliant!!!  Depending on the hotel mate It's probably the Shell garage next door to your hotel  :mrgreen: …

VeeDubstaDean sorry mate forgot to stick your name in the mix!!!

GTI Fest Convoy next Sunday:-

1. GammyGolfGti
2. JellyBelly
3. BrucieBoy
4. Tian
5. Sebs
6. Spudfingers
7. Ans4r
8. Richyhill
9. Lagger
10. J-man
11. Clashcityrocker
12. Pirelli
13. alfo
14. RaTTyRaMBO
15. Retro
16. Cilitkas
17. Chellemk1
18. Bert
19. VeeDubstaDean

In regards to the club stand I'll give up my place for someone else as mine is a shed anyway  :mrgreen:

On that basis 19 in the convoy and club stand of:-

1. GammyGolfGti
2. JellyBelly
3. BrucieBoy
4. Tian
5. Sebs
6. Ans4r
7. Richyhill
8. Lagger
9. J-man
10. Clashcityrocker

sebs if your running the track you probably won't need a spot mate  :dontknow: …. cant wait to see you flying up the strip  8)  8)  8)  8)

Back to the top
Sebs you are in the holiday inn express yeah?  In the morning, head in toward Northampton on the A45 and you are there… on the left basically not far from junction 15.  It's a Travel lodge/Toby Carvery and then a Shell garage.  We will be at the shell garage… maybe just drive up when you arrive the night before and have a look  :dontknow:

You can see the holiday inn express here just off junction 15 and how far up the A45 the Shell garage is.  Not far at all.  It's the main route for Santa Pod too and you can see us from the road… gunna be a wicked drive in  :mrgreen:

Shell garage next to the toby

Back to the top

Counting the days now …

Looking forward to meeting you all ….

85 Karmann GTI Cabby Black Edition

81 GTI Tin Top (1.8t "The Tarmac Muncher" )

Back to the top

Re: -...

lagger said

Counting the days now …

Looking forward to meeting you all ….

And you… haven't met a lot of you on this and to roll up in such numbers… all mk1's…. is going to be awesome for the club!!!!!  Hope to get round to chatting to you all through the day…. it's only next Sunday  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
By the way anyone reading this and not putting their name down, you can still join us all on the Sunday if it takes your fancy/your circumstances change… just pop along for the day out  :wink:  :mrgreen:

For everyone on the list…. can't bloody wait  :mrgreen:  :D

Back to the top
nice one spud (big help :D )
i still don't know what the score is with the 1/4 mile, it is saying on the web sight that signe on for the sprints is at 9, that would mean that i would miss the convoy :x , and as i am staying next to the shell garige it would be silly not to cruze up with my fellow mk1 palls :D  hopefully i can signe on when we arive if not i will stay on the stand if thats ok :redfaced:
ta al.            o ye is there any chance some of the local members can PM me there mobile numbers as i will probilly get lost. nice one  :roll:

Back to the top

sebs said

nice one spud (big help :D )
i still don't know what the score is with the 1/4 mile, it is saying on the web sight that signe on for the sprints is at 9, that would mean that i would miss the convoy :x , and as i am staying next to the shell garige it would be silly not to cruze up with my fellow mk1 palls :D  hopefully i can signe on when we arive if not i will stay on the stand if thats ok :redfaced:
ta al.            o ye is there any chance some of the local members can PM me there mobile numbers as i will probilly get lost. nice one  :roll:

Mate - just spoke to Santa-Pod raceway and they say it's from 09:00Hrs onwards bud  :mrgreen: .  They put the time as that's when they will be ready from … so game on!!!

PM with my mobile will be on it's way… reply back with your name mate so I have yours  :wink:

Everyone on the list will get my mobile number pm'd so we know how everyone is getting on with their travels.  We want to leave by 10:00Hrs so aim to get there 15 minutes before …. it's gorgeous outside  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
My car is not a minter, not bad at all, but not really what you could call "show condition"
I would love to be on the club stand (currently no 10 on the list) but am happy go give up my place for a better nick members car if they want.
Just be chuffed to be on a day out with you all!
Mk1 heaven!

2007 Passat 2.0 Sport Estate TDI 170PS (The Bus) 2004 Golf FSI 1.6 (The Wifes) 1988 MK1 Golf Gti Cabriolet (The FUN!)

Back to the top
I'm back again, been working away for a week  :evil:

Thanks Spud, Jelly and everyone for keeping the thread chat rolling  :lol:

No problems on space for club stand, I had words with Brian and increased the size of the pitch to 20 cars  8)  8)

Not long to go, though not sure whether it will be 16v or the oil burner that gets a trip out………16v needs to pass its MOT first for it to be going   :P  :P

Back to the top
im coming from the other direction on the a14 and will be early so no convoy for me, say hi if you see an orange mk1 with orange rollcage :)

Back to the top
OMG!!! 20 cars! how tidy now we can near enough all fit on there doesnt matter what condition your car is in my opinion, its the numbers that count peeps! so cant wait!!!  BUZZIN!!!!

Weber,ATS,Apex,Ripspeed,Supersprint,K&N MOMO..tbc

Back to the top
friggin monkey monkey!!!!!!! 19 mk1's I might even try and get the silver one ready  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted: …. next Sunday how mad is that….. start of the show season for us!!!!  

sebs if you want me to nip over on the Saturday for a few beers give me a shout…. new part of the country for you and all that  :wink: …. not imposing myself but if you aint doing anything give me a shout bud  :mrgreen:

Back to the top

GAMMYGOLFGTI said

I'm back again, been working away for a week  :evil:

Thanks Spud, Jelly and everyone for keeping the thread chat rolling  :lol:

No problems on space for club stand, I had words with Brian and increased the size of the pitch to 20 cars  8)  8)

Not long to go, though not sure whether it will be 16v or the oil burner that gets a trip out………16v needs to pass its MOT first for it to be going   :P  :P

Gammy can we let them know we will be there at 10:30Hrs so they are not tempted to let people encroach onto our allocation of 20 cars bud?  Prevention is better than a cure etc  :dontknow: ?  

Looking forward to chatting to you again mate and seeing what you have planned for AGM…. and a cuppa obviously  :wink:  :mrgreen: . Thanks for kicking this one off Warren we are well excited… it's only next Sunday!!!!!!!!!  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
Guys - might be doing Autojumble with a whole bunch of Mk1 parts. If you need anything in particular let me know in advance!

Banner

Back to the top
Wow!
I'm proper excited!  Don't quite know how I mannaged to get away with it on mothers day and talked the brother-in-law into it who is comming too.

All those MK1's in one place at one time.
This will be my first show with the club as i have only had my cabby for 3 weeks but really looking forward to it all!
Better get on and do all my tweaks, repairs and servicing ready for the big day!

Oh better not forget to tax her either lol

2007 Passat 2.0 Sport Estate TDI 170PS (The Bus) 2004 Golf FSI 1.6 (The Wifes) 1988 MK1 Golf Gti Cabriolet (The FUN!)

Back to the top
any idea how much tax is for a GTI for 6 monthes

Back to the top
£112 I think fella.
Should be a lot less in my opinion with a 22 year old car which I am only really going to dive through the summer!

Back to the top
that's flufing shocking for 6 months OUCH

Back to the top
No worries. I saw the post when you had first done it and thought i had added myself but we are there now so... ;)

Mk1 Golf 1.8 GTI Lhasa Green (build)

1.8T K04 Mk1 Golf Cabriolet.

Mk1 Golf Clipper

Mk1 Caddy 1.8T (build)

T2 Transporter

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.