Skip navigation

GTI Spring Fest-Santa Pod-Sun 3rd April ***NOW 9AM***

Back to the top

GTI Spring Fest-Santa Pod-Sun 3rd April ***NOW 9AM***

brucieboy said

what time you planning on getting there, or heading up there for? is a convoy still on the cards?

Meet you at the M1 Junction 15 services again if you want bud  :wink:
Anyone else want to meet at junction 15 of the M1?  What time is good for everyone seeing as it's mothers day?  What time is everyone getting there?

Back to the top

any one crusing up from s wales

any one crusing up from s wales
it's a long drive on my own :cry:

Back to the top

brucieboy said

this is on mothers day!! turd burgers! i wonder if i can get away with still going!

I've now got my work cut out on this!

T :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:

Back to the top
gammy can you put me down as a provisional please :-)

sebs i can meet you the proper side of the bridge lol and we can travel up together :-)

Rich

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
ha ha yes sounds good what junction are you thinking
ta sebs

Back to the top
i'll meet you spud at junction 15 :)

Banner

Back to the top
Im going too guys, let me know what time you are meeting up at junction 15 and i will see you there.

2007 Passat 2.0 Sport Estate TDI 170PS (The Bus) 2004 Golf FSI 1.6 (The Wifes) 1988 MK1 Golf Gti Cabriolet (The FUN!)

Back to the top
This is a cracking response!!!  Looking forward to meeting some new faces and the old-dogs  :wink: .  

Nice one Matt and j-man…. Should we say 10:00Hrs at junction 15 of the M1?  That'll give people time to nip round and see mum first thing… not my mum obviously…. there's problems if every is nipping round to see my mum  8O  :redfaced: !!!

Northampton/Milton Keynes Convoy

1. Spudfingers & missus
2. Brucieboy (if he is allowed lol)
3. JellyBelly
4. J-Man

Shaping up quite well… I'll post in our Milton Keynes Regional page to see if the others are heading over for this  :wink: .  Could be quite a niced size convoy  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
If I can twist her arm I'll see you J15 too!

T

Back to the top

Tian said

If I can twist her arm I'll see you J15 too!

T

If anyone has met Tian it's quite funny to see him being worried about a woman… he's a man mountain… but even they get moaned at  :mrgreen:  :wink:

Northampton/Milton Keynes Convoy

1. Spudfingers & missus
2. Brucieboy (if he is allowed lol)
3. JellyBelly
4. J-Man
5. Tian (provided he gets a day-release ticket)  :wink:

The convoy just got that little bit bigger  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
Looking good so far  8)  8)

So list at the moment is………..

1. GammyGolfGti
2. JellyBelly
3. BrucieBoy
4. Tian :pray:
5. Sebs
6. Spudfingers
7. Ans4r
8. Richyhill
9. Lagger
10. J-man
11. Clashcityrocker
12. Lhasadreams

The plan is to move off from Shell garage off Junction 15 of M1 at 10.00am and convoy down to the Pod, pretty sure Spud will have video camera on hand, like last year   :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

Anymore takers??
 :wink:

Back to the top

richyhill said

gammy can you put me down as a provisional please :-)

sebs i can meet you the proper side of the bridge lol and we can travel up together :-)

Rich

Hope to see you there mate!!

I cant wait for this! im so up for the convoy! see you lot at j15!! so exicted!!!

Weber,ATS,Apex,Ripspeed,Supersprint,K&N MOMO..tbc

Back to the top
Gammy I didn't know you'll all be joining us at Shell garage that's bloody awesome!!!!  I'll have the camcorder ready for some moving shots of your cars ladies and gents so get your arse over to Santa Pod and let us meet you!!!  Join in it's fun  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
any idea how long it wil take to drive from cardiff to j15
i have a funny fealing i will be waking up at the crack of a sparows arse.

Back to the top

sebs said

any idea how long it wil take to drive from cardiff to j15
i have a funny fealing i will be waking up at the crack of a sparows arse.

2 hours 50 mins  :cry: …. if you leave yours at 7am you'll get there for 10:00Hrs  :?

Back to the top
wwwoooohhhhoooo im geting all wound up now!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Back to the top
Only just over an hour for me I believe from Banbury, Oxfordshire.
Only been there once for a GTI international show i think?  Took the Mrs and she had bad hayfever whist watching the cars on the drag strip, I made her stick it out though! lol

2007 Passat 2.0 Sport Estate TDI 170PS (The Bus) 2004 Golf FSI 1.6 (The Wifes) 1988 MK1 Golf Gti Cabriolet (The FUN!)

Back to the top

j-man said

Only just over an hour for me I believe from Banbury, Oxfordshire.
Only been there once for a GTI international show i think?  Took the Mrs and she had bad hayfever whist watching the cars on the drag strip, I made her stick it out though! lol

:lmao: Who said romance was dead aye  :mrgreen:

Only 3.5 weeks away this people…. so get your name on the list for the convoy  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

I'll pm everyone on the list with my mobile number in case you run late/get lost on route… don't want to leave peeps behind  :wink: …. this looks like a good run out.  

Here was our last Santa-Pod convoy to GTI festival love the first track  :punk: :-

Back to the top
who's sprinting the 1/4 mile then not jus me i hope. :twisted:  :twisted:  :scooter:

Back to the top

sebs said

who's sprinting the 1/4 mile then not jus me i hope. :twisted:  :twisted:  :scooter:

I would love to but not in my poop mobile  :roll:  :cry: .  I'll be cheering you on it'll be awesome seeing someone you've met do it  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

My all time favourite vid we made is this one so hope Zambeaky goes as he done the camera work…. may be able to get some cracking shots for us  :dontknow:

How quick is your car sebs mate?

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.