Skip navigation

my daily

Back to the top

my daily

Looks nice and clean, so jealous you only needed to give your arches some paint mine are full on rotten.

Back to the top
well the reason i had to paint them was because they were replacement arches welded on, fillered sanded then sprayed so dnt be too jealous!

Back to the top
right, arch sanded down, a touch more filler is in now just setting!

thought while that was drying id refurb my wiper arms!

Back to the top
right both side are finicshed now! finally, im very happy, however ive had an idea and its there now and cant forget about it now! is it posssible to remove the pant on the lip of my alloys polish the lip up and then lacker over, has this been done before or will it look poo?

Back to the top
would be a nice touch, but personally id leave them like that

Back to the top
well my week off work is over but i got quite a bit done! here are the fruits of my labour.

Back to the top

Back to the top

new wheels and machine polished!

Back to the top
I really like this mate, did you machine polish it yourself? I've bought a DA polisher but can't bring myself to do it!   8O

I think I prefer the number where it was before though.  :dontknow: Liking the subtle GT badge on the grille too.  8)

Mk1 Golf floor mats - for tin top and cabriolet - Zero7796 17298Five

Back to the top
yeah just got my polisher aswell, did have a cheap nasty halfords one but never really did much, just got a rotary one, they are scary to use but the finish is worth the practice, just go to scrappys and get a cheap pannel to practice on!

Back to the top
after an 8 hour detailing session! nearly ready for cumbria vag show……  :redfaced:  ingnore front arch! its nearly thirty and a daily driver so can be excused!

Back to the top
yesss i like this!! its different! will seeya at the VAG show fella!

Back to the top

madmax122 said

yesss i like this!! its different! will seeya at the VAG show fella!

cheers, see you there.

Back to the top
Not bad but you shouldnt park on the pavement.

Back to the top
iff you look behind its where it ends !  :wink:

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.