Skip navigation

Whats your trade?

Back to the top

Whats your trade?

Im being courious to find out what all us VW folk do for a living. Most seem to have nothing to do with VW. Let me start. Believe it or not, Im a Business Manager for Ford and Mazda in the East Midlands. Nothing to do with VW, but my heart still lies with my Clipper though!

Banner

Back to the top
Originally a mechanic on Abnormal Load Trailers, nowadays a sewing machine and hot air roller are my tools making tarpaulins and bespoke covers  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
I'm a mortgage consultant :-)

1983(Y) VW GOLF GTi

Banner

Back to the top
transport manager here, great job for ebay purchases you wouldn't believe some of the places i have routed my drivers for my bargains :)

Back to the top
Head sales in a camping n caravanning shop

Back to the top
Red which branch you at? Im thinking its sandicliffe but could be wrong!
Im a mechanic for sandicliffe in notts (ford and mazda)

82 Golf Gti. The snail project (abf turbo one day)

Saab 93 diesel daily

Back to the top
i'm used to be a cabinet maker but now i'm a project manager for the same firm :)

Banner

Back to the top
I designer websites and do seo for search engine as my main trade. but my side biz is selling snuff tobacco online the Europeans and yanks love it ! not really that
 popular in the uk

j

Jay

1990 - MK1 GOLF CADDY PICKUP  | 1980 - MINI GT 1275  | 2005 - RENAULT TRAFIC CAMPER

Back to the top
Railway Signalman

DubPartz

Back to the top
Production Supervisor for a company that supplies pump monitoring systems for Offshore Oil Rigs.

Back to the top

Back to the top
I am a Radar technician in the RAF, work up in Lincolnshire at the moment

Back to the top
Control room operator in a cement factory and a bit of part time spraying (cars and scooters)

Back to the top
Parts advisor for Peugeot. Wish I worked for vw tho, anyone want any cheap pug parts???

Back to the top
Production Editor for a magazine, and hopeful of becoming a full-time fiction writer one day.

Life in the French Alps: www.lefrancophoney.com

Back to the top
Selling real estate with free board and lodgings…. with a poor view, minimal floor space and dodgy neighbours!  :wink:

Back to the top
HGV driver for DHL

Back to the top
Area Manager for a interiors company supplying mainly design & build works and furniutre supply -

www.wagstaffgroup.co.uk

Red - can you sort me out a cheap Focus Zetec S diesel powershift or Mondeo ?

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
Safety Inspector of Sector 7-G in a Nuclear Power Plant

Back to the top
nowt flash, im a sales advisor for power ec, selling tv's, washers, dryers etc..

chris

Chris

Banner
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.