Skip navigation

Lets hit the show season as a club in 2011? -LISTED

Back to the top

Lets hit the show season as a club in 2011? -LISTED

Run to the Hills - Carnfield Hall, Alfreton, Derbys - 26-28th August
went last year had a awesome time mainly aircooled but a great amnosphere,
im going dubfreeze but not in golf saving petrol and going in my dads passat ;)
Jelly shall try and find your stall amongst the others make a sign or something!

Back to the top
GTI Fest is only 3.5 weeks away now and we are getting a convoy on the go with video… Should be a cracking day out and sebs is even running the strip  :mrgreen: !!!  For info look HERE… come and join the fun and be part of the mk1 convoy (vid to be placed on youtube  :wink: )

Back to the top

rowan92 said

Run to the Hills - Carnfield Hall, Alfreton, Derbys - 26-28th August
went last year had a awesome time mainly aircooled but a great amnosphere,
im going dubfreeze but not in golf saving petrol and going in my dads passat ;)
Jelly shall try and find your stall amongst the others make a sign or something!

This was one of the most fun shows last year, I won best watercooled. It rained all morning on the Sunday, I think I won cos I got my car dry :D
There was lots of nice watercooled cars as well as aircooled.

Staffordshire Regional Host support

Banner

Back to the top
I can remember speaking to.you actually while u.were polishing your wheels :) didnt stop on sunday though the.entertainment at nite.was amazing but show and shine area wasnt very well set out that lad ripping off his bumper on his mk3

Back to the top

rowan92 said

I can remember speaking to.you actually while u.were polishing your wheels :) didnt stop on sunday though the.entertainment at nite.was amazing but show and shine area wasnt very well set out that lad ripping off his bumper on his mk3
Yeah I remember you too! I hit the same bump as the lad in his blue Mk2 that ripped his arch and bumper off too aswell as the MK3 :cry: , but no damage to mine thankfully , just hit my head on my softop!!

Staffordshire Regional Host support

Banner

Back to the top

James

Click for Berkshire Mk1's>>> Facebook

Back to the top
Hi guys and gals I am going to volksfling in bigger in may with my 2 boys, wife away for weekend !

All the rest are a fair journey for my old…………body, car would be fine ?

Hope somebody from the forum might front up and I will finally go to my first meet and show my naivity and amateurness.

Chris

Back to the top
Hi ya just wanted to know if you would be interested in putting a club display at Stonor Park, I have put a post on the Stonor thread in National cheers.
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.