Skip navigation

For Sale

Back to the top

For Sale

Yeah I found that and its a good price issue is it doesn't start until september which sucks

Back to the top
Ok, So what is my Golf worth as it is? the car is totally standard apart from one bumper which isn't a chrome one - it does need some work.
I also have most of the repair panels needed that I bought from bigboystoys aswell as the original panels.

If some one can give me an indication that would be great - alternatively if your interested let me know

Back to the top
well if you decide mate, first dibs on the front and rear bumper, mounts and chrome grill, pm'd

Back to the top
I would not buy a welder until you have done a course.

Once on the course and you get a bit of competancy, you can decide what welder you want to buy. You may decide it is not for you.

I would suggest a budget of between £200- 300 to get a decent welding machine. I believe it is false economy to buy a cheap welder unless it is a good quality second hand.

Please look at my thread for the type I bought.

Back to the top
What about putting it back together & fix what would be needed for an MOT.
You could then drive it might look a little ratty but fix it up long term & if you did want to sell you would get more for it with an MOT anyway?

James

Click for Berkshire Mk1's>>> Facebook

Back to the top
It needs a fair amount of welding to make it anywhere need MOT standard and I can't afford to get it done!
I also don't want to leave it under a car cover in my driveway for another year to deteriate more.

So I think I'm going to part with it and then maybe buy a cheap caddy or something.

Back to the top
if you are up for selling it,
i could give it a good home.  
might also be able to do you a deal with one of my mk1s.
paul  07921 140 325

Back to the top
Looks a good offer, moving it on to somebody who could do the work would be better in preserving this classic car.

And you may get a car out of it with little effort on your part.

Back to the top
Paul is very handy with a welder & almost a mk1 Golf fan……he drives a mk1 jetta ;)

James

Click for Berkshire Mk1's>>> Facebook

Back to the top
Can somone please tell me what my Golf L 1975 swallowtail is worth please.

Back to the top
even in the condition its in if lots of the original parts are there for example a full unmolested interior, you sould still get good money for it due to it being a swallow tail. £1000-1500 maybe seen minters go for £10,000 plus and mk1 proces seem to be on the rise. someone with better knowledge might give a more accurate price as they dont come up for sale all that often in any condition….

Back to the top

FOR SALE

This is for sale I will be posting a proper for sale thread later this week - car has got complete original interior done 70K and I have £300 worth of body/repair panels to go with it - so if anyone is interested pm me!

Back to the top
i have this for sale at the mo.
moted and taxed ready to go.
this is what i was thinking for a swap..

Back to the top
Hello Paul,
Don't think I'm looking to swap anymore I could do with the money so definately for sale sorry to mess you about.

So if anyone is interested your more than welcome to come look.
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.