Skip navigation

any meets gloucestershire area? bristol, bath, chelt etc?

Back to the top

any meets gloucestershire area? bristol, bath, chelt etc?

juss any more pictures of your car to look at

Back to the top

PICS ON SITE

Go to newbies section there is a sticky on how to get pics pon site

taffygoat

Haydn

Regional Host South Wales

Back to the top

meet

March the 27th then lets hope we get a few there!

Back to the top
Yes definitely! So air balloon 27th march 7 pm? Cheers matt

1986 mk1 gti cabby

Back to the top

meet

Was thinking more of 2pm wanna see your car in the light mate  :lol:

Back to the top
Oh yes, sorry mate abit slow today, thought it was a weeknight for some reason and work till 5, yes 2pm is perfect is it the air balloon pub on the roundabout yeh? And that's sunday right? See you there. How many people do you reckon we can get down about 8-10 cars?

Cheers

Matt

1986 mk1 gti cabby

Back to the top

meet

Yes mate thats the one,hopefully we can get that amount we started to build it last year and it tailed off a bit shame good location for meets!

Back to the top
Hmm, could be tempted to bring the Mk1 out of storage early if theres some meets starting to form…  will have a think.

Does anyone know what happened to Michelle, the girl organising the meets last year?  She's completely disappeared it seems?!  Shame, she had HUGE plans for her car!

Back to the top

meet

Yeah thats right she did neo ,is she still a member aint seen any posts from her?

Back to the top
Hi guys, when did you last hear from her, and do you know what area she lives in? I'm assuming she still has her mk1? I don't know many people, just wondered as meeting place close to my house if it could be 1 of 2 girls from my village, as 1 has a silver mk1 and one has a green mk1 cabriolet.

Matt

1986 mk1 gti cabby

Back to the top
From memory it was a bright blue cabby that was a bit of a dog.  They bought it and decided to fully resto and modify as a show car.

Back to the top
Hi Guys, sorry havnt been on for a while. Well all going to plan cabby will be re taxed for first of march, and on stand at ultimate dubs second weekend, and i woul definately be up for that meet end of march, and will sort a Bristol meet out as well for March or April. We had about 8-10 cars last time and if a few of u wilthsire, glou and the welsh boys got involved as well then could be a good one ! :-)

just got coilovers, new rub strips, badge refurb kit and a few other bits to do in feb, but flat out at work at mo

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.