Skip navigation

CumbriaVAG 2011 - Sunday 3rd July

Back to the top

CumbriaVAG 2011 - Sunday 3rd July

got one.  Halfords pop-up gazebo as described earlier..

Back to the top
FTW thumbs up

Back to the top
Excellent.

Is that yours or purchased on behalf of the club? If so I'll need the receipt when I see you.

Thanks.

Back to the top
on behalf of the club, I will keep the receipt

cheers

Back to the top

Back to the top
One will bring the sausage rolls with one,   John.

Back to the top

mellrig said

One will bring the sausage rolls with one,   John.

Dont know if I'm going now your going :(  :(

Can we have 2 stands :D  :D ??
 8)

mk1 silver campaign totally standard lowered on coilovers magic tree vanilla

Just had a full outer body restore

Back to the top
hi guys . sunday just around the corner,and lets hope the sun is out on sunday.for the yorkshire posse (ie me) could someone confirm a time and location to meet up please.

ps theirs nothing wrong with sausage rolls

Back to the top
It's 44 miles taking 49 minutes from Bamber Bridge B and Q so I'd suggest meet there for 7.30am SHARP!!

quote by dano

Mk1 golf GTI cabriolet 1.8. Helios blue. born 02/08/1990.

Back to the top

carling said

hi guys . sunday just around the corner,and lets hope the sun is out on sunday.for the yorkshire posse (ie me) could someone confirm a time and location to meet up please.

your not the only one from west yorkshire, think im gonna meet there at 8.30 as will take twice as long to meet at the b and q first!

Back to the top
which route would come to preston

Back to the top
M62, M60, M61, M65 to the end - west bound, otherwise you'll be back in Yorkshire again and who wants to go there TWICE in a day!!!  :mrgreen:

Turn right at the roundabout, right at the first set of traffic lights - B and Q is in front of you. You've been before!!  :wink:

Back to the top
Hi guys. just oicked up some last minute foo fighter tickets for this weekend on the saturday night at miltonkeynes... so i doubt i can make this anymorw...:-(

Back to the top

benbmk1 said

carling said

your not the only one from west yorkshire, think im gonna meet there at 8.30 as will take twice as long to meet at the b and q first!

Yep
google maps tells me you'd save about 11mins and 30 mile going through settle (as opposed to m65), but then you'd miss out on the mk1 convoy  :wink:

carling,  google maps says you'd save 18mins but do 96 mile(as opposed to 70mile) coming down m62

cheers
Tony

Back to the top
Think I''ll just tootle down the M6 from up here in the North, and meet up at Heaves Hotel with the rest of you
   Looking forward to the Show.
All the Best.
    Keith.

Back to the top

carling said

I love sausage rolls…its mellrig that upsets my tummy :D  :D

Only joking.. no doubt he'll greet me with the usual punch in my stomach :dontknow:
 8)  8)

Back to the top
I was thinking that too Ev!!!!  :lol:

In fact we could all be so pleased to see you that leave B and Q in an ambulance!!!!!   :mrgreen:

Will you be there for 7.30????  :dontknow:

Back to the top

Dano said

I was thinking that too Ev!!!!  :lol:

In fact we could all be so pleased to see you that leave B and Q in an ambulance!!!!!   :mrgreen:

Will you be there for 7.30????  :dontknow:

haha i'll be there 7.30am BMT 8O
 8)

Back to the top
7.30, jeez louise, hopefully the weather is as predicted SUNNY, will take the edge off the early start

Back to the top
dont think mine going to be ready so am going in my mk2 so see u all sunday
There are too many online users to list.