Skip navigation

CumbriaVAG 2011 - Sunday 3rd July

Back to the top

CumbriaVAG 2011 - Sunday 3rd July

After the success of last year, CumbriaVAG.co.uk, now with the assistance of Unphased, are doing it all again, and hosting another show!

Set once again in the grounds of Heaves Hotel nr Kendal, CumbriaVAG 2011 will be a chilled-out 1 day show, with the emphasis on the fantastic cars available from the VW / Audi stable, with some other German & Retro metal thown in for good measure.

There will a show and shine, with trophies and prizes given out in many categories, autojumble,traders and a live DJ providing some background music.

Food and drink is available from the hotel, who will be serving hot and cold food all day, along with refreshing drinks from the bar.

There will be a selection of traders to help you empty your wallets. A bouncy castle is on site to provide entertainment for the younger dubbers too!

We are inviting all clubs and individuals to apply for club stands and autojumble places already. Space is limited, so if you want to be in the show, please send us an e-mail to admin@cumbriavag.co.uk.

Admission is £5 per adult, under 16's are free. Gates open at 9am (8am for club cars, traders, show and shine and autojumble).

For all enquires, please contact us at admin@cumbriavag.co.uk or visit CumbriaVAG.co.uk.

See you there!

Heaves Hotel is situated just 5 minutes off the M6, Junction 36, and just 10 minutes from the Lake District. The postcode is LA8 8EF.

www.un-phased.com

Back to the top
Quick bump for this, you guys did very well at last years!

Back to the top
Another month nearer!

Back to the top
I will be going to this.

Back to the top
This was a cracking little show last year we enjoyed it even the Mrs mind you i did have to drop her off in Kendal so she could do some shopping :roll:

We won best Club stand and we also took other prizes like best paint and best Standard with kaykay3's silver GTI which was by a mile the best car there.

will have a look at diary and try and get there :D

Dont ask what your club can do for you, but what can you do for your club?

Back to the top
just a bump to remind all!

Back to the top
I'm on it 8)  8)

mk1 silver campaign totally standard lowered on coilovers magic tree vanilla

Just had a full outer body restore

Back to the top
Count me in on this one

Back to the top
So who's going then :dontknow:
Somebody do a list
 8)

mk1 silver campaign totally standard lowered on coilovers magic tree vanilla

Just had a full outer body restore

Back to the top
I'm in !!!

I'll contact the organisers for a club stand.(Club stand now applied for 8.29am 7/6/11)

1. Dano  8)
2. Andybury  8)
3. DjEv -  Now paid member!!  8)
4. Matt-golf1272   - any chance of becoming a paid member???!!!  :wink:
5. Mk1dcky  8)
6. Kaykay3  8)
7. benbmk1  8)
8. PNE Rivage  8)
9. jetta  8)
10. carling  8)
11. Markoggy  8)
12. Mischief  8)

Back to the top
You can count me in for this one! :)

Back to the top
I have had confirmation that we have a Club Stand spot again this year.

I will try and keep a full list going for those interested in having a spot.

So, who else would like a spot????

Back to the top
i shall be going

Back to the top
sorry to sound demanding, came across wrong, count me in.

Back to the top
Whoooaaa there!!!  8O

I was just a little off the pace yesterday…. whats with aaaallll the non paid members wishing to jump on the stand???????!!!!!!

Ev
Matt_golf1972
benbmk1

The deal is that IF we don't get a full stand of paid members then its ok to get on club stands.

If i could squeeze £15.00 from your palms to get you to join up as fully paid members you will enjoy all the benefits from the advertisers on the left - DjEv - YOU should know better than to try and sneak under the radar!!!  :wink:

Back to the top
i am a paid member, for whatever reason it does not say it though, i am trying to sort this with a5opy i have my membership card and my number is 1858 paid on 13 april of this year !!

Back to the top

benbmk1 said

i am a paid member, for whatever reason it does not say it though, i am trying to sort this with a5opy i have my membership card and my number is 1858 paid on 13 april of this year !!

Good man - he's soooooo sloooooowwwww!!!!  :mrgreen:

Back to the top

Back to the top
thank you, ben.

Back to the top
count me in please dan
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.