Skip navigation

MK1 Steel Chromed Bumpers

Back to the top

MK1 Steel Chromed Bumpers

OEM_Dub said

Don't worry about the front.  When I get paid I'll just buy one, copy it and then sell it on.  I might make a small loss but hey … nothing ventured nothing gained.

tis true tis true  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
well please give me a shout ill definatly buy a pair

Back to the top
I would be very interested in a set for the GX :)

1987 Caddy 1.6Turbo Diesel-GTD :D
Instagram:  Cavscp

Back to the top
Definitely a cracking idea. I thought about doing the same sort of thing a while back for fuel lines. But no one seemed interested in the end.

If you do make them I would 100% grab a set off you. Money waiting.

Back to the top
Good News!

The rear bumper was delivered, and I will be measuring it tomorrow.  As soon as I get paid I'll buy the front bumper to complete the set.

Back to the top
Awesome news. Cant wait for these.

Back to the top

OEM_Dub said

Quick update.  The bloody bumper hasn't arrived (due to the seller not sending them as promised).  Will be a few weeks yet so will keep you all updated)

i dont remember promising anything? the auction did not specify despatch date or even a delivery time, infact i did you a favour posting as the auction was collection only…. were you having a bad day when you left my feedback rating? lol

anyways, im glad you got the bumper in the end.

Back to the top
You did me no favours buddy.  I could have collected if nessesary.  You took a long time to send the bumper, gave a crappy excuse as to why you hadn't sent it (ran out of parcel tape), then told me you had sent it.  The date you actually sent it was printed all over the package … so yes bad feedback and bad communication.  If you have any issues, take it up on Ebay.

Back to the top

Back to the top
This isn't the time or the place.  As I said, take it up on Ebay.

Back to the top
yes boss whatever you say…

you never had a problem making your points

very proffessional of you..

Back to the top
Any news on progress with these?

1987 Caddy 1.6Turbo Diesel-GTD :D
Instagram:  Cavscp

Back to the top

Very interested

Hi, Just came across this thread, i'd be incredibly interested in a set so please let me know when you've got some ready to sell, i just cant believe how expensive they are to buy otherwise.  Good on you for starting a wicked project like this too.

Back to the top
Count me in! keep us all posted on this to see how you get on.

Back to the top
Tbh i really cant think of a better idea :D i would be very interested on having a set, let us know wih any progress :)

cheers, sam

Back to the top
I'm interested in this.

Joe

2018 Up! GTi 1.0 TSI
2015 Mk7 Golf R 2.0 TSI 4motion DSG
2011 Caddy Maxi Kombi 1.6 TDi
1982 Mk1 Golf GTi 3 Door 1.8t - Build Thread

Back to the top
Just an update on the bumpers folks.  I have a rear bumper digitally scanned now.  I am about to buy the end caps from Crazy Quiff, and after I know the cross section is correct I will make a copy.

Thanks to payday, I will buy the front bumper and repeat the process again.

Stay tuned folks

Back to the top
i'm up for a set :P

Back to the top
Sounding really good mate, looking forward to the end result

Back to the top
me too … want that one :lol:  :P
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.