Skip navigation

Preston Meet

Back to the top

Preston Meet

May I suggest an evening meet on Sunday 23rd January at the Trafford Centre?

We'll have a bit of room to ourselves, and its easier to find each other in the UNDERGROUND car park.

Cold - yes, but dry!!!!  :wink:

Oh, and lit so no torches required!!!  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
Easy again for me dano..  club meets are my only 'me' time at the moment so I easily get a pass  :lol:

sounds good.  we need some numbers commited though to justify the travel.

Sure markoggy, jetta (jetta's his own man, so he tells me  :lol: ) and andybury are quite flexible

unphased tends to be quiet after 9 anyhow, and it has been quite quiet do to the winter dark nights

nigevwmk1 - where in preston are you (I am in Ashton near the chemist on Pedders Lane)

cheers
Tony

Back to the top
if it makes things easier you can just call me nige, im actually in Leyland which isnt to far from preston i can travell to preston though so if you give me a good known land mark where i could meet you that would be great :) cheers

COTM April 2011 For Sale.

Back to the top
i can do the 23rd so as to meet people but will have to come in the daily but let us know the following week though is even better for me on the 30th i will have been paid then as well

Back to the top
If it's at Trafford centre I'll go I'm a manc and not scared of the dark, it's only round the corner I'd have to get tax though hhmm.

If it isnt broke fix it until it is.

Back to the top

nigevwmk1 said

if it makes things easier you can just call me nige, im actually in Leyland which isnt to far from preston i can travell to preston though so if you give me a good known land mark where i could meet you that would be great :) cheers

try an get to unphased thurday 20th if you can..  I will be there anyway.. there are usually 4-6 mk1's there at this time of year + some other vag stuff

There is a post about unphased

http://www.vwgolfmk1.org.uk/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=90544&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=45

I will pm you my mobile so you can let us know if you are coming or not after work..

If the Trafford center is organised I will be there too!

Back to the top
cheers tony, i will do my best to get there! and a few of my mates will be going in there vw's aswell. Hope to see you guys there

Back to the top
Lets call it Sunday 23rd January then.

Mancs….. come on out and meet us

Non Mk1 owners/users…. come on out and meet us

Mk1 owners who haven't been before…. come on out and meet us

REGULARS…. come on out and stretch your legs!!!!!  :lol:

7pm, underground carpark at Trafford Centre, rain or err, err shine - on the bonnets of the cars!!!!

We can have food or whatever indoors later on.

Back to the top
sounds good dano :) i might havet to follow someone seen as i dont know how to get there haha so if i could follow someon it would be great :)

Back to the top

nigevwmk1 said

sounds good dano :) i might havet to follow someone seen as i dont know how to get there haha so if i could follow someon it would be great :)

Yeah, can meet at B&Q Bamber Bridge if you know it and follow me down.. no probs

Dano.  Are you planning on putting a post up specific to the Trafford Center Meet to generate more interest?

cheers
Tony

Back to the top
hi guys. i have just joined and live minutes away from the trafford centre. wont be in the golf as it aint finished but would love to come down in the ibiza and meet you guys. which part of the underground carpark do u meet?  thanks dave

Back to the top
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.