Skip navigation

Who's watching their weight this year?

Back to the top

Who's watching their weight this year?

Lee_dub said

so I weighed myself this morning….

15st 7lbs!

NO CHANGE AGAIN!!! lol

At least I know how much food I have to eat to maintain now, if I actually did any exercise id maybe loose weight!

LOL….. you still aint putting any on mate so no worries there aye  :wink:

I'm off on holiday for a few days next week so I may put some on  :?

Back to the top
No change this week.

Back to the top
thats good that guys great going i finally got back to weight watchers yesterday and weighed on their scales shows how far out mine were i weighed in at 17st 9.5lb so now to see if i can get back to the weight loss

Back to the top

Nighthawk said

thats good that guys great going i finally got back to weight watchers yesterday and weighed on their scales shows how far out mine were i weighed in at 17st 9.5lb so now to see if i can get back to the weight loss

I prefer your own scales!

Back to the top
15st 6 now - it's starting to drop off at a nice rate now :)

Back to the top

Timmyturtle said

Nighthawk said

I prefer your own scales!

so did i till i started to gain it again so thought if i pay to go there i might actually stick to it

Back to the top
Sorry been work busy and then on holiday!!  I haven't weighed in this week but dont expect much because I was away for a while and could only grab bits and bobs (or that's my excuse)… if I haven't gained I'll be happy… can't even weigh in next week as I'm away on Tuesday for work  :dontknow: … might have to take a weigh in on Monday  :dontknow:

Sounds like people are still going the right way… I've found out that Cadburys cream eggs are only 2 points… what a bargain  :mrgreen: … any more unexpected gems like that????

Back to the top
I've lost 2.5 stone since buying the cabrio 3 years ago, was a bit worried about the fact that I'm only 5 foot nothing and have to sit really close up -my belly rubbed on the steering wheel!!

Slimming World is the way forward, plus having no power steering and hard suspension helps tone the muscles!

Go guys!

Staffordshire Regional Host support

Banner

Back to the top
Minus another pound this week.

Thats 1/2 stone lost in January  :D  Been to the gym twice and planning another visit tomorrow

My fitness is allready coming back to pre xmas levels.

Back to the top
:) mmnn……right if the band wagon slows down enough for a podgy old bloke to jump on , i'm in …….   just turned 41 on monday so need to start getting back in shape…..and not the shape i'm in now !!!

Mk1 2l TSR G60.  .getting. There twice as fast

Mk1 lhd diesel…….getting. There for half the cost

Back to the top
Everyone is welcome to join in.I find it helps if there`s a bunch of you trying to achieve a similar target.

Im well happy so far,but its now that its gonna get tough, 5 pounds to go

Back to the top
hey good going guys been and weighed myself this week lost 2lb now 15st 7.5lb lets hope it keeps going

Back to the top
I need to gain weight, i used to like my 13.6 but really wanted some more, after meeting a girl i lost 2.5 stone (rabbit food diets :roll: )
I can reguarly eat a 3000 calorie/day but don't gain weight, i have a high metabolism. :lol:  its taken me 3 years to gain 1 stone.
I have weights at home and when its warmer cycle a bit. I don't enjoy running :lol:

Back to the top
Been pished twice this week and had 2 takeaways this weekend. Not looking good this week!

Back to the top
I'm 36 days off the beer today, swear down it doesn't make a jot of difference… Only lost 6 pound since xmas!

Still I'm £50 a week better off for it!  :wink:

Back to the top
Myself and a mate made our target of  January off the booze,
then both got drunk on the 1st Feb  :D

Back to the top
lol straight back off the Wagon!!!

I do miss beer when watching the footy but apart from that I've been fine.  Got to weigh in tomorrow and I'm expecting about 2lbs… weighed myself late last week and hardly lost anything  :cry:

Back to the top
Plus one pound this week :-( Serves me right I suppose

Back to the top
well still on it anoher 1.5lb of this week thats me down to 17st 6lb just getting more determination to get it off now

Back to the top
Going to try and be good this weekend and hit 1.5lbs - 2lbs on the Tuesday weigh in  :mrgreen: …. could do with a beer though so here's hoping  :mrgreen:

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.