Skip navigation

Why do you come onto this site?

Back to the top

Why do you come onto this site?

ronko said

Ive gained alot of knowledge through this site about the mk1's from lots of familar names who are very helpful. I come on to watch the projects for ideas and look out for another project. I dont really know anyone in person but will be going to the annual gathering and hopefully put some faces to the names.

People really should stick the AGM in their diary this year as it's a brilliant weekend.  The MK1 Milton Keynes Crew… Everybody had a cracking time… the 80+ mk1 golfs in a line through the streets being watched and waved at was a moment I'll never forget… plus Chortle taking some chilli juice off of funk-star and going quiet for an hour  :mrgreen: … and Brucieboy in the Thunderbird outfit  :mrgreen: … and Yomp and mini Yomp running about as pac man and the ghost chasing each other :mrgreen: … and JellyBelly occupying the same seat all day cooking us food :mrgreen: …. and slankets :mrgreen: , and well…. everything….. one of the best times I've had because it was chilled, well organised and the MK1 Milton Keynes lot on beer are a hoot  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.