Back to the top

wheeler dealers mk1 gti

Ed is a cool chap.

Engineer by qualification he is also a V-Dubber

Diesel Possessed

A97JCE

Feeby

Back to the top
He seems a top bloke…. love the way everything black is painted in ' satin black ' lol

Back to the top
cracking program and both guys on it are good. i'd defo buy a car from them

Back to the top

italiandave said

He seems a top bloke…. love the way everything black is painted in ' satin black ' lol

I know, I reckon he has a big vat of it out the back! ;)

Andy

LINCOLNSHIRE REGION - https://www.facebook.com/groups/467122313360002/

1983 MK1 Golf GTI Campaign Model - Under (looooong) resto!
1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si

Back to the top
I am hoping i can buy a car off them one day as their prices are defo cheaper than a price car in worse condition

Diesel Possessed

A97JCE

Feeby

Back to the top
What gets me their prices never include the many hours ed spends on them.....

Back to the top

italiandave said

What gets me their prices never include the many hours ed spends on them…..

No as a money making business they wouldnt be in business very long.

Back to the top
it's all about how to show ye what can be done to get cars on the road for small amounts of money and doing jobs yourself

Back to the top

golf

I read a post on this a few yrs ago,someone was trying to find out whatever happened to it,the guy who last posted on the thread told us that it was parked in a pub carpark where he lived,then it was taken away to be scrapped,lifted up through the doors by chains to be put onto the back of the wagon.I`ll let u into another secret too,a guy on another site told us that hes actually a mate of Ed`s,and he told us that the people who mostly pose on the programme as buyers,aren`t actually real buyers at all,if they are desperate to get a programme finished then they would get any person they can to pretend they are a buyer just to be on telly,wether it be in the queue in McDonalds or whatever!Last i heard,the URQuattro that they `apparently` sold is actually still sitting in Eds garage!

Back to the top
Id have the quattro in a heart beat….. can't be that hard to sell them but if they need to get it filmed I can understand that.
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.