Back to the top

>>>CLUB UMBRELLA – DELIVERY 23/02/11<<<

mk1jim said

UP THE BLUES !!

Don't start!

T :?

Back to the top
Yo Tian

I'd like a red one - you'll have to let me know how much extra lolly you need over the (paid) price of the black one…

Cheers

Alan

Mk1 GTI
B5 Passat Estate 5 SPeed
Riley 1071"S" Elf Mk2  (Bl**dy Hooligan machine!)
Bosch Lawnraker 32

Back to the top
No worries mate, I'll find out soon and let you know.

Anymore want one?

T

Back to the top

Tian said

Sorry, I wasn't clear mate, my fault. You can choose to have a red one at an extra cost but if you don't ask, then you'll be getting a black one.

T

ahh!!  ok mate cheers

hello!

Back to the top
Just to clarify, here's an image of what your red umbrella will look like

CHeers

T

Back to the top

Brolly

Hi Sorry only just seen this,ive been living under a rock for a while. I would like a black and white one if i'm not too late. Many thanks

Back to the top

Re: Brolly

budweiser said

Hi Sorry only just seen this,ive been living under a rock for a while. I would like a black and white one if i'm not too late. Many thanks

You've been added to the list mate.

Last call for these we only have a few left so get in NOW!

T :wink:

Back to the top
If possible i would like red please(to match my car)

Thanks, Tim

Back to the top
Orders for RED umbrellas will be closed on Sunday evening at which point I will be placing the order.

I'll be sending the PayPal address to anyone who wants a RED umbrella in due course but just so you know it'll be £5.00.

I've amended the order list on page one so if you want one please check you're on there and if you want a red one check you've been turned red.

Any problems, let me know, cheers.

T

Back to the top
This is the last call for anyone wanting a RED umbrella! The final order with the printer will be placed on Monday morning (24th January), after that they will all be in BLACK only.

Thanks

T

Back to the top
hi T, i had a black and white one last time after a bit of confusion and its great thanks :) can i have a red one too ??

just caught this thread in time :)

or am i just being greedy lol i ain't and don't intend on using the first one i got :)

Tell ya what if you have a spare one knocking around i'll have it but if you have enough orders don't worry about it :)

hope you understand all that lol

cheers Tian and thanks for all the hard work you put into this kind of stuffs

Matt

Back to the top
I've now stopped taking orders for RED umbrellas. Anyone who has ordered a RED umbrella please check that your name has been turned red in the list on page one, or appears RED here.

mAtt-
madblade81
superworm
Timmyturtle
T
mellrig

If you have yet to receive an email for payment again let me know today or as soon as possible.

Thanks guys

T

Back to the top
Is it to late to order a red one?. John.

Back to the top

mellrig said

Is it to late to order a red one?. John.

Ooooooh go on then, only as I haven't had a reply from the supplier.

T

Back to the top
Ooooooooooooooooooooooh Thank you T.

Back to the top
The order has now been placed! We're looking at two weeks from today gents.

I will be sending all RED umbrella buyers an additional PayPal link to pay the £5.00 premium on top as soon as it's generated.

Thanks

T

Back to the top
Hi T have the others (Original Colour Brollys) been dispatched ?

Diesel Possessed

A97JCE

Feeby

Back to the top

allana13 said

Hi T have the others (Original Colour Brollys) been dispatched ?

Yeah, as of today. I had to make sure I had enough orders in to make it worth while and then the RED issue came up and I had to delay again to allow everyone the chance to get a red one.

We're looking at two weeks as of today.

Cheers

T

Back to the top
Cheers T :wink:

Diesel Possessed

A97JCE

Feeby

Back to the top
how much i gotta send ?? i ain't paid nowt yet ?? pm me paypal addy and costage and i'll get it sent :))

cheers Tian

Matt
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.