Skip navigation

which colour for my mk1? Shiny black or matt black, vote ta!

Back to the top

which colour for my mk1? Shiny black or matt black, vote ta!

bloody hell that is nice, really nice! :mrgreen:

UG

Back to the top
the bm really does look cool! :P

UG

Back to the top
Can anyone photoshop the bmw to have shiney dark metalic blue paint too please, just so we can see the comparison.. :dontknow:

Back to the top

walt said

Can anyone photoshop the bmw to have shiney dark metalic blue paint too please, just so we can see the comparison.. :dontknow:

lol maybe in LC5N..  ehh walt

Back to the top
mmm shiney for me I think….I do like the matt finish but its a very "fashionable look" and as such can easily go out of fashion…..

\'91 Clipper : My first Golf….
Its an xmas surprise for the wife 2010
\"Hope she likes it\"..

Back to the top
i think you are right, it is very fashionable but as the majority seem to be in favour of shiney, everyone always says matt does look nice though! lol. swaying towards shiney at mo i think, argh! :banghead:

UG

Back to the top
shiney all the way.
probably too expensive but What about having the best of both???? Go shiney then you could always get it wrapped in matt

Back to the top
just spray it in black base coat then when it looks shit clear coat it, or you COULD try to be an individual and try SOMETHING NEW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to the top

supercharged said

just spray it in black base coat then when it looks daffodil clear coat it, or you COULD try to be an individual and try SOMETHING NEW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A few suggestions would be interesting..  :wink:

Back to the top

nifty said

shiney all the way.
probably too expensive but What about having the best of both???? Go shiney then you could always get it wrapped in matt

Always an option?

Rich

Back to the top
black is best  8)

Back to the top
thanks for your views and i have decieded shiney is the future! cheers :D

UG
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.