Back to the top
First thing,

next thing!!

"art thing"

Back to the top

Lee_dub said

Whats with the micro machines!?
i was thinking the same thing

ERROR: A link was posted here (url) but it appears to be a broken link.

Keiron foster Forever Fund for Meningitis UK

xxx jen xxx

Back to the top
mine

Back to the top
thought id jump on the band wagon and get a few snaps, how lovely

Back to the top
Great series of pics benjib5650 ! I guess your golf has seen a few bad winters in its lifetime

DubPartz

Back to the top
first time with me, but yeah, my vw has probs seen many a frosty morning haha, standings strong, after i defrosted all the frozen water, more antifreeze should pull her through

Back to the top

benjib5650 said

first time with me, but yeah, my vw has probs seen many a frosty morning haha, standings strong, after i defrosted all the frozen water, more antifreeze should pull her through

I had a Red '76 LS that sadly succumbed to the tin worm, way back in 86 so I'm amazed by the condition of yours  8O

DubPartz

Back to the top
yeah im amazed too, its all natural too ha no restoration as of yet, still a few teething problems but im building her up, only trim i need now is 1 bumper end cap and the rear drivers side light, which you may see has a chip missin, then to get the fan to kick in again! then oil changed and new brake discs then am happy :D

Back to the top

benjib5650 said

yeah im amazed too, its all natural too ha no restoration as of yet, still a few teething problems but im building her up, only trim i need now is 1 bumper end cap and the rear drivers side light, which you may see has a chip missin, then to get the fan to kick in again! then oil changed and new brake discs then am happy :D

Easy fixes then, hopefully !

I guess the sender switch in the radiator is crusted up ??

DubPartz

Back to the top

Didnt manage the Airfield today, will try to get some action shots if I can find someone to hold the camara.

Back to the top

DubPartz said

benjib5650 said

Easy fixes then, hopefully !

I guess the sender switch in the radiator is crusted up ??
erm yeh, its been workin a few times iv had it fixed but duno this time, fuse 8 blew duno what it was, but i forgot to mention my indicators dont work, but my hazards do, think the autoelectrician sed he unplugged the indicators cause they blew a fuse everytime? still not sure what he meant

Back to the top
the car:

the van (and motorbike behind ;) )

None of them looked like going anywhere, so I came to work on my bicycle - on 28mm slicks. Made it fine :)  Damn I need a syncro…

'83 :) Golf 1.5 GX - weekender - in pics: 1983 Mk 1 Golf GX - a set on Flickr
'88 T25 camper 2.1 - in pics: Gina the van's renovation - a set on Flickr

Back to the top
After a little drive on Saturday.

James

Click for Berkshire Mk1's>>> Facebook

Back to the top

Back to the top
Here's a few of mine from the other week. I didn't get a pic of the Golf when the snow was at it's worst though but there's a pic of the Mini to show how deep it was.  

It got down to -16 on the worst day, there's no snow at the moment though it's just bloomin cold.  :banghead:

Oh and one of my old Golf in the snow…

Mk1 Golf floor mats - for tin top and cabriolet - Zero7796 17298Five

Back to the top

Snow

My mum out clearing the snow off my mk2.

89 Clipper cabrio
06 GTi

Back to the top
nice pics guys. here are some of mine(sorry about the quality of some of them);

winter wheels;

somone elses car i saw at the side of the road;

Back to the top
the bbq

the mk2 jjj thing i brought  :lol: a5opy cant say it either  :wink:

Bert

Thats not a rod knockin,its a diesel stupid! floppy top and 1 tin top

Back to the top

Matty-Westside said

Looks like you're transporting a lovely new mattress !  :lol:

DubPartz
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.