Skip navigation

Paolo from Italy

Back to the top

slow leccys

Paolo from Italy

Ah man but its a mod that has to be done these days, ive also got a plan to  use corrado switches as i have seen a westside car with the mod but i didnt ask the guy how the motion was.
Saying that just had flash of memory there a mk1 at voodoo which is for sale it was featured in golf+ a while back the ad is on E38 He say's in the run down that the windows work properly so i'll have to ask next time im there sorting my one out.

Back to the top
the electric windows for mk1 are normally slow. the one mounted on the cabrio sportline too.

I've put the mk2 ones for this reason. Mines are very quick! :)
it depends also about how much are clean the window gaskets. if you clean well and lubrificate them, the window will move faster.

Back to the top

Re: slow leccys

lowdrop said

Ah man but its a mod that has to be done these days, ive also got a plan to  use corrado switches as i have seen a westside car with the mod but i didnt ask the guy how the motion was.

if you plan to put the switches on the door panels you can use corrado switches and also passat switches (more easy to find).

I used mk2 switches because i wasn't of the idea of cut the door panels and where i put them are easier to use.

Back to the top

window bits

Thanks for the info man, I know what you mean about the door panels so just like the westside guy he mounted the switches in the door armrest which i think will solve the problem but again i did'nt ask him how he did it. I must say it was one of the best mods ive seen and yeah im a geek!!

Back to the top
on the door armrest?? have you got a pic?? very interesting!

Back to the top

No pic man

my friend ive not got a pic but if you check out westside.com the car is there to see and trust me it is bad its dark grey metallic factory orginal the member on the site is luke in the gallery check it out man its one of my fave's, a MK1 at its best and just like yourself he's done all work himself dofth ya cap!

Back to the top
Hi guys,
after a long time i come with some news.  8)

New Ronal LS 7,5x15" wheels, front bra and some little details:

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.