Skip navigation

Pics from Classic Car Show at the NEC (13th Nov)

Back to the top

Pics from Classic Car Show at the NEC (13th Nov)

Really enjoyed the show, and i dont mind the under bonnet photos. Well done to all that gave up their time to look after the stand it was the first time in four years imanaged to walk round all the halls with my brother and P.

Thanks for the comments on the new look even if Dano hates it :roll:

Ade's photos managed to capture my mates F50  8) of which he should be popping round soon for me to have a go in it.

James, probably just to the sprints at santapod.

Yomp. does the poster fit on the bedroom ceiling :lol:

1979 mk1 Golf Gti (Dan)
1983 mk1 Golf gti G60 (little-un)

1991 mk2 Golf Country Chrome Edition
2010 T5 Karmann Colorado

2012 mk6 Golf Tdi convertible
2019 Skoda Octavia Sport ( it’s Golf)

Back to the top

superworm said

Hey Andy - a) What time did the Winner of the "T" Shirt post on the Sim …b) who was the fastest WVMK1OC member??

Absolutely splendiferous stand - one of the BEST imho

Well done to all involved - proud to be associated with y'all

Cheers

Alan
not sure who the fastest club member was but the winner was a young lad from Teeside who won the tee-shirt with a lap time of a 1:14.335 the fastest i managed was about 1:16 I just needed more practise but Debs wouldn't let me :cry:  :cry:

Dont ask what your club can do for you, but what can you do for your club?

Back to the top

A5OPY said

I just needed more practise but Debs wouldn't let me :cry:  :cry:

I did think it was nice of you to let Glen have a go while you did your colouring in though…

Back to the top

debs said

A5OPY said

I just needed more practise but Debs wouldn't let me :cry:  :cry:

I did think it was nice of you to let Glen have a go while you did your colouring in though…

Glen was good at it, he got a time of something like 1.17 in his first couple of laps and never crashed off on Chairmans corner  :mrgreen:

To be fair Debs, Andy was a pro with the crayons…….a bit more practice and he could send it off to Tony Hart (is he still going nowadays??)  :wink:

Back to the top

A5OPY said

Cheers too all who came to see us on the stand some great photos there.
Gammy you must have caught me on the odd time i was setting up the Xbox :wink:

cheers to Keith, Chris, Ian and Ant for letting us show their cars it truly made our club stand not only the talk of Hall 1 but of the whole show.

Dano your time and effort again is worth its weight in gold you pulled off a great job cheers

Yomp "Graham" cheers for you work on the build up and strip down and cheers for not shouting at me when we where riding round the NEC in your van trying to find my car "Im sure I left it there, or was it over there :lol:  :lol:

And a big cheer to all who came over the 4 days and helped to man the stand

Thank you All :D

Well lads what a good display you put on some of the best cars on show,good set of pictures ADE as taken would have liked to have met him after our discusion about eps never mind allways next year,i would have liked to have joined the convoy Tony arranged it was a bit lonely going down on my own
but once there all was ok as i met Tony and some of the members, thanks for a good day out
Cheers Jetta

Back to the top
Great pictures, thanks for posting up, I would love to have been there.

My New Year's resolutions are: 1. Stop making lists. B. Be more consistent. 7. Learn to count.
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.