Skip navigation

*MK XMAS MEET* SECRET SANTA,REMOTE CONTROL,BEST DRESSED CAR!

Back to the top

*MK XMAS MEET* SECRET SANTA,REMOTE CONTROL,BEST DRESSED CAR!

That looks pretty good but a bit "angular" if you want honest feedback… I couldn't even draw a wheel never mind the rest of it!!!  Cracking idea for a present!!!!

Back to the top

Spudfingers said

That looks pretty good but a bit "angular" if you want honest feedback… I couldn't even draw a wheel never mind the rest of it!!!  Cracking idea for a present!!!!

The picture isn't straight so know what you mean lol - well if you bring the left side down a inch - if you imagine levelling it up a bit - where do you reckon i should put iit spud , general?

when we going for drinks?

chelle

long live bew:)

Back to the top

chellemk1 said

Spudfingers said

The picture isn't straight so know what you mean lol - well if you bring the left side down a inch - if you imagine levelling it up a bit - where do you reckon i should put iit spud , general?

when we going for drinks?

You have to be careful about advertising on here as we have sponsors who pay to advertise so we don't want to annoy them.  I'd say clear it with A5OPY by pm'ing him then if he's fine with one post stick it in mk1 related chat (it's mk1 pics) and it's a good-un  :dontknow:

Drinks…. ahhhh…. the lovely word!!  I'm off to Ireland with work next week and this week is a busy week for us  :cry: .  We should really make the effort though even if you and Zambo stay at ours.  I'll check the old calendar to see what's coming up :mrgreen:

Back to the top
k will do spud - thanks for that - I was a bit worried about  that - and didn't wanna tread on anyones toes.

Drinks is a lovely word…..and anytime is a good time - my calanders pretty much free so when ever you guys can make it - :)

chelle

Back to the top
tooooo quiet peeple!!

ive still got an oil leak and cant figure it out where its from! grrr any common places where leaks occur? ive replaced to rocker cover gasket already

Weber,ATS,Apex,Ripspeed,Supersprint,K&N MOMO..tbc

Back to the top

brucieboy said

tooooo quiet peeple!!

ive still got an oil leak and cant figure it out where its from! grrr any common places where leaks occur? ive replaced to rocker cover gasket already

SSSSSSSSHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!  That's no way to behave in a library Mr Boy!!!!!!

As for the leak…. collect them to make a tastey soup  :mrgreen:

The sump gasket is only held on by tiny 10mm bolts so check around there and the sump plug.  Is it a lot?  Check around the head where it marries up to the block too.

Mum and dad took delivery of my mk1 rc car so I might pick that up at lunch  :mrgreen:

Back to the top

Spudfingers said

brucieboy said

tooooo quiet peeple!!

SSSSSSSSHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!  That's no way to behave in a library Mr Boy!!!!!!

As for the leak…. collect them to make a tastey soup  :mrgreen:

The sump gasket is only held on by tiny 10mm bolts so check around there and the sump plug.  Is it a lot?  Check around the head where it marries up to the block too.

Mum and dad took delivery of my mk1 rc car so I might pick that up at lunch  :mrgreen:

Where did you find RC mk1?? I've been looking everywhere!

It is very quiet, ilook at this to entertain me whilst i work……How about some interetsing facts about icebergs to liven things up? ;)

chelle

Back to the top

chellemk1 said

How about some interetsing facts about icebergs to liven things up?

LOL did you know they make lettuce?

I got the mk1 rc car from http://www.kamtec.co.uk/ but yet to see if it's any good.  I aint driven one since I was about 10… 21 years ago  8O !!!  Soooooo looking forward to having a blast on it.  You have to paint it too so you'd be good at that…. might get you to do it if I bugger it up lol

If it's any good it might be an opertunity for them to advertise on here because lots of people have mentioned getting one.  The fact you paint them yourself means all of us would have different ones razzing about at meets and the AGM soooooo cool  8) !!!  Bet some people could create brilliant shells!!!

Lunchtime….. I'm off to go and pick it up  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
was it just the shell you got from there?

Back to the top

Spudfingers said

chellemk1 said

How about some interetsing facts about icebergs to liven things up?

LOL did you know they make lettuce?

I got the mk1 rc car from http://www.kamtec.co.uk/ but yet to see if it's any good.  I aint driven one since I was about 10… 21 years ago  8O !!!  Soooooo looking forward to having a blast on it.  You have to paint it too so you'd be good at that…. might get you to do it if I bugger it up lol

If it's any good it might be an opertunity for them to advertise on here because lots of people have mentioned getting one.  The fact you paint them yourself means all of us would have different ones razzing about at meets and the AGM soooooo cool  8) !!!  Bet some people could create brilliant shells!!!

Lunchtime….. I'm off to go and pick it up  :mrgreen:

IT IS a type of lettuce! lol

I emailed A50PY - he ok'd me!!  I just have to donate one for a prize at the annual meet. So excited woop

I want to get a contolled car - from what i can remember i was rubbish on them - lets see if ive imporved lol

chelle

Back to the top
can any car enter the race?

chelle

Back to the top

brucieboy said

was it just the shell you got from there?

No I got everything from them.  Yet to unpack it but the shell has "runs" in it so not 100% happy (that part only cost £5 - £10).  I've e-mailed them to see if it's a problem they are aware of.  Have to say though… even though I haven't opened the rest, the service was good, the prices are compatible, they kept me informed.  So far the service and stuff is A1…. just e-mailed them some photo's so see if they come back to me…. every company can have a problem now and again so giving them a chance to come back to me.

Chelle - nice one on the confirmation from A5OPY!!!!  We are only going to have the race in one car.  It's the quickest around a course so we all need to use the same car for that.  

You can bring any car you want with you though as we'll be mucking about with them will people do their run in the race.  I think most of us are bringing one  :lol:

Back to the top
im bringing papa bruce and his helicopter i think, will have to step out from under the shop as its a couple of feet long and i dont wanna bust it! if you ask him nicely, he might let you watch. lol

Back to the top
A heli-chopper!?!?  They are well loud… I had one and sold it as I was too scared to fly it lol

Back to the top
lol, yuh mahn!! i canne wait! bring it on!!

Back to the top
That heli-chopper I had sounded like a petrol strimmer…. I had those little training wheels on it… it was the most expensive R/C car ever…. all it did has move about on it's wheels because I pooped it and didn't do 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 lift off….. I done… 5, 4, 3, 2, poop yourself and run away!!!!

Back to the top
lol! i spanked 90 quid on a hovercraft that only works on surfaces that are smooth, like a hall floor or water, doesnt even work on tarmac....worth it!

Back to the top
Rajan please contact me regarding my bumper, you really should check your pms

Back to the top

neverbeen said

Rajan please contact me regarding my bumper, you really should check your pms

Ready for collection as discussed, sorry for the delay

Banner

Back to the top
Lovin the stickers Ant!! looks well good, the pics of NEC really show it off, whats sharkys swimming? you learning to swim mate? :D

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.