Skip navigation

*MK XMAS MEET* SECRET SANTA,REMOTE CONTROL,BEST DRESSED CAR!

Back to the top

*MK XMAS MEET* SECRET SANTA,REMOTE CONTROL,BEST DRESSED CAR!

...all crustified down the front of his manky hoody, slumped passed out on his sofa, haynes manual in one hand and nickl in the other....lol!

Weber,ATS,Apex,Ripspeed,Supersprint,K&N MOMO..tbc

Back to the top

brucieboy said

…all crustified down the front of his manky hoody, slumped passed out on his sofa, haynes manual in one hand and nickl in the other….lol!

lol - soooo wrong………

chelle

long live bew:)

Back to the top
Lol not quite- it's a haynes manual in one hand and a picture of me in the other!! He wishes!!! :mrgreen:

Back to the top
When is this meet?

November the 2nd  :|  like it says in the first post lol

or December 7th? or another date?

Back to the top

Morgie said

When is this meet?

Bruce ya tard!!!  Sorry about that Morgie it's 7th December mate I've edited Bruce's front post  :wink:

You coming along then???  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
Im worried that you boys are getting all excited at the thought of me with cream splasched round my face?

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk

Back to the top
Lol funk loves cream like cats do….and im not talking about dairy produce!!! :wink:

Right the caddy is now fixed- i still have my spare starter motor to…………………..how did none of you spot that the small wire with the spade connector on the end had fallen off the starter motor solenoid? I found it within 10 seconds of opening the bonnet!!! Im going to make a group booking for you lot at spec savers and might also buy funk a new copy of a haynes manual as clearly his current one must have all the "real" pages pulled out and rep[lacd with something else….I wonder what- I bet its pictures of brucie and gaybriolets!! :mrgreen:

Back to the top
Lol haynes = limp wrist!! Tho handy for torque settings lol

Back to the top

nickl said

Lol funk loves cream like cats do….and im not talking about dairy produce!!! :wink:

Right the caddy is now fixed- i still have my spare starter motor to…………………..how did none of you spot that the small wire with the spade connector on the end had fallen off the starter motor solenoid? I found it within 10 seconds of opening the bonnet!!! Im going to make a group booking for you lot at spec savers and might also buy funk a new copy of a haynes manual as clearly his current one must have all the "real" pages pulled out and rep[lacd with something else….I wonder what- I bet its pictures of brucie and gaybriolets!! :mrgreen:

Your jus bitter that driving around in cabby makes you a sex symbol, I mean come on…. There's not much demand on the sex Market for a piece of straw chewing red neck wanna be is there?

Cabby owners……. Sex gods!!
Caddy owners……. Serial killers in isolated towns, more commonly living in the woods or the hills and rarely seen unless your about to get mutilated by one!!  :wink:

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

GOLF MKII DRIVER - ex took it

GOLF MKII GTI 16V - scrapped

JETTA MkII GTI 8V LMT EDTION

Back to the top
Zambo is back

1979 mk1 Golf Gti (Dan)
1983 mk1 Golf gti G60 (little-un)

1991 mk2 Golf Country Chrome Edition
2010 T5 Karmann Colorado

2012 mk6 Golf Tdi convertible
2019 Skoda Octavia Sport ( it’s Golf)

Back to the top

zambeaky said

Caddy owners……. Serial killers in isolated towns, more commonly living in the woods or the hills and rarely seen unless your about to get mutilated by one!!  :wink:

or violated analy  :|

Back to the top

funk-star said

zambeaky said

or violated analy  :|

Are you thinking our loud again Funkstar,  the last time you thought out loud it was one of you'r fantasy's about how you'd like to be made to feel used and violated by by spudwok?

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

Back to the top
Spud are you busy at the next meet m8 cause I may need the services of an elf, I can pay you handsomely with cat biscuits if that's ok?

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

Back to the top

Spudfingers said

Morgie said

When is this meet?

Bruce ya tard!!!  Sorry about that Morgie it's 7th December mate I've edited Bruce's front post  :wink:

Yeah brucie ya tard!! …… Der!!!! Lol  :wink:

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

Back to the top
im gunna try and make this one havent been for a long time i'll try and bring some of the bedford boys aswell

Back to the top

Spudfingers said

Morgie said

When is this meet?

Haha thanks, yeh i'll try and make it along

My Mk1 is still mid resto so i'll come in my Mk3 to say hello  :D

Back to the top
this has nothing to do with cream or anals but thought id ask your opinion on this…….(ironically i want the opinion of guys who like cream and anal!lol)

I paint a bit, and ive just painted a canvas for zambo of his mk1, im wondering whether you reckon theres a market for this? for me to do commisions on canvas of peoples mk1's from photos? its a good present for people etc !!

Would be able to do any size or style requested (don't lol!!) obviously for a fee

What dya reckon? thought id test the water on your guys first - to see if its worth me goin public - have a look please - let me know whet ya reckon

http://i1080.photobucket.com/albums/j329/chellemk1/DSC00452.jpg

chelle

Back to the top

zambeaky said

Spudfingers said

Morgie said

When is this meet?

Yeah brucie ya tard!! …… Der!!!! Lol  :wink:

i am ashamed… i will leave.

Chelle, i think thats better lookin than his cabby itself! lol, worth a punt seeing what others think about it! the pics a bit dark, you got any more pics of it?

Back to the top
Ruffdubs..Morgie!

hope you guys can come! looks to be a great meet! loadsa stuff going on, plenty of larfs and insults flying James' (spuds) direction! come on down!

Back to the top

brucieboy said

Ruffdubs..Morgie!

hope you guys can come! looks to be a great meet! loadsa stuff going on, plenty of larfs and insults flying James' (spuds) direction! come on down!

……….to spuds level……..   (sorry couldn't resisit)

it is dark - but im doing in on my phone and my camera isn't very good!! yeah can get more pics - will try later

chelle

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.