Skip navigation

What are you riding?

Back to the top

What are you riding?

Just wondered who on here is into bikes?

I recently got a CBR1000RR-7 after some scum bag nicked my zx6r… have to say it's just a little bit quicker!

http://i860.photobucket.com/albums/ab169/Golfgtimk1/bike.jpg

Back to the top

UniroyalGTI said

Just wondered who on here is into bikes?

I recently got a CBR1000RR-7 after some scum bag nicked my zx6r… have to say it's just a little bit quicker!

mine on the left (1976 Vespa Rally 200)

not quite as quick as yours  :wink: , but need a full licence to ride

cheers
Tony

Back to the top
Nice... my Mrs is talking about getting a Vespa. I do like the old style ones much better than the new ones

Back to the top
yeah, old style all day long for me (and they dont depreciate) ..  cheap to insure/maintain and tax.  handy for working in the town center (parking etc).  I can do a month on £8.  I do fancy a big bike one day thou

Back to the top
Mine isn't the most economical i have to say… £15 will normally get me about 110 miles for mixed riding. Although if it's all in town normally closer to 90. My insurance for TPF&T this year was £750 a some scally robbed my old bike 2 weeks before i had 4 years no claims up and would then have been able to protect it… now i have 0 years and live in London and don't have a garage! That and my golf are the reason i still don't have a mortgage!

Back to the top
from this

to this,

then thought this was a good idea,

well know i know it wasnt, an 08 plate, only done 1700, bought it with 1600, need to sell to get another mv or ktm rc8

Back to the top
jesus, were you on it when you trashed it?

Back to the top
my mate was, we were at donnington racing in the mini challenge and he had a go, and lost it outside on the main road.

it was deep in the bushes, he came off and landed on the grass verge

Back to the top
He was lucky to walk away from that one... poor bike though!

Back to the top
yeah its a shocking state for the bike, dont think I would get back on after that one!

I have come of my Vespa once but at very low speed and landed on my feet and caught it the handle bars so's not to damage it

got away with only this :lol: my uncle was wetting himself laughing at me

Back to the top
I have 6 Raleigh burners in my loft,some restored some part restored lol

Back to the top
Great bike with great speed and performance . I also wonder who  was riding now . Now I'll riding my Suzuki hayabusa .

Back to the top
My daily ride is this badboy, though now with much narrower bars

Winter hack used to be this, a 400 bros, on a K plate and with 35,000 km on her - tho she'll be up for sale in Spring as I'm giving up riding, even tho I love it, after seeing too many mates end up in bad ways :(

'83 :) Golf 1.5 GX - weekender - in pics: 1983 Mk 1 Golf GX - a set on Flickr
'88 T25 camper 2.1 - in pics: Gina the van's renovation - a set on Flickr

Back to the top
this is my lil beuty with 2 wheels

Back to the top

I keep the MZ taxed all year round and BMW gets tucked away with my other mothballed bikes 1982 Yamaha SR500,1981 Suzuki SP 400,& a 1978 SP370,along with another 1976 MZ TS 250.
HA! HA! I here you MZ ,try one I did and was truely suprised.Very basic yes,well built using quality materials,Oh and cheap to buy payed £360 for the ETZ 4 year ago with only 3600 miles on the clock,yep you read it correct,it was bought new by a guyand  taxed for the first 12 months and then stood for 17 years in a cellar.I freed of the clutch cleaned the tank out and re-coated it inside.Also cleaned the float chamber and fitted 2 new tyres of coarse.Been smileing ever since.

Back to the top

heliosmk1 said

from this

to this,

then thought this was a good idea,

well know i know it wasnt, an 08 plate, only done 1700, bought it with 1600, need to sell to get another mv or ktm rc8
8O  8O  8O  8O  8O ….mate u got some taste i tell u dat.. :wink: ..like the MV a lot..

lovin the vrod mate :D got 2 of those in my garage..in the future i'll put them inside my house for furniture, coz it scare the sh*t out of me when i ride them… i think they were better off as an art work.. :cry:

Back to the top
wow, your rods are stunning, both vrscb's ?

whats the pipes on black one?

im doing a 240 rear and drag bars, ive done the v mod on the pipes, sounds amazing,

was selling, but decided to keep it and get another mv

Bryan

Back to the top
That harley is a kick ass bike

Diesel Possessed

A97JCE

Feeby

Back to the top

heliosmk1 said

wow, your rods are stunning, both vrscb's ?

whats the pipes on black one?

im doing a 240 rear and drag bars, ive done the v mod on the pipes, sounds amazing,

was selling, but decided to keep it and get another mv

Bryan

i'll keep it original for the black one,much better sounding and much better acclleration (and tourqe)  than the silver one with screamin eagle, the silver one have a great top speed, but who need those :dontknow: hahaha..i had a bike accident one time, when i was a young boy..broke my right hand, so now i don't have any interest in riding it fast..doin 50 miles is enogh for me  :D  :D ..

my verdict on this bike is..100 point on riding comfort.. but 0 point for it's agility  :D thats why i dont have a guts to riding it fast..
but i love the art of this mechine or any fast bike such as your MV..especially MV :D …so my word to you..Go for it buddy!..but ride it safely she's totally a beauty and she got an italian blood all over it..awesomeee…  :D

Back to the top

allana13 said

That harley is a kick ass bike

but no match for the golf mate.. :D.. still love the golf coz..it has an italian gene with german engine thanx JC for dat.. :D as for the harley..it has also a german engine(developed by porsche they claimed so) so it still save.. :D
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.