Skip navigation

Peoples age

Back to the top

Peoples age

Spudfingers said

how many mk1's you've owned or how long you've lusted after one…. cracking  :mrgreen:

Okay, so I already said I'm 37.

Wanted a Mk1 since I got into cars at 10 - so 1983.  Loved 'em, nearly got one at 17, my choice was between a 1.3 and a 1303 bug - but dad over-ruled and I got a Metro :(  I then went through a load of cheap non-dub bangers till 2006, when i inherited a bit of £.

since then had 2 T25s and 2 Mk1s, now happy with my T25 and Mk1 (xcept she ain't running lol), and keep the bike for summer :)

'83 :) Golf 1.5 GX - weekender - in pics: 1983 Mk 1 Golf GX - a set on Flickr
'88 T25 camper 2.1 - in pics: Gina the van's renovation - a set on Flickr

Back to the top

brucieboy said

24 going on 13!

that car yours tobyio!?

I wish  :D  a lot of graft before mine looks like that.

http://www.vwgolfmk1.org.uk/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=616091#616091

Cheers Toby

Back to the top

Back to the top
i was 19 when i got my 76 , now im 20 and still have my mk1 obv and a 20 year old cooper that has to go :P anyone?

Back to the top
i'm 39(1 week ago), had a couple of scirrocos over the years. had my golf 5 years(it had been stood for 6 years) but not really driven in anger yet! have to put up with a v70 in conservative green as a daily :cry:

Back to the top
age = how ever old i feel

ok im 20 i have owned my mk1 golf for a few months now and i love it i have had a few vw polos and thats about it

Back to the top
37 here, never had a mk1 but still looking as I have wanted one since my mate had 1 about 19 years ago - although there are virtually none in Scotland close enough to me to go and see. I have owned a mk3 golf and an 87 scirocco scala

Damo

Back to the top
37…….physically

18…….mentally

Dib.

Golf MK1 GLi Golf MK2 GTi Golf MK3 GTi Galaxy 2.3 Ghia X Seat Inca 1.9 Diesel Tomorrow is almost over, today went by so fast The only thing to look forward too is the past.

Back to the top
19 glorious years!!

Back to the top
31….god knows how.  I was only 19 last year I'm sure!

Back to the top
39   :) :) glade still there to have seen it on the 25 oct and my mk1 cabby is 22 years old

i'am a mk1 golf nutter RHODEISAN RIDGEBACK mk1 cabbys rule and you drool

Back to the top
34 .. owned GLD for nearly 10 years.  :D

Back to the top
Please give advice on my essay.
I've only got a month to prepare this test, and i really need high score in order to apply for university of my favor.
My main problem is that I don't know when exactly to use the article such as "a/an the". Even though i know basic rule of grammar, i find it diffcult to use them in correct ways because of their diverse usage.
Also, you might have noticed that most of my sentences start with something like "there are, she/he can, it is etc…". It is one of my weaknesses that I have shortcoming in using diverse grammar structures.
Lastly, i can't think of any ideas to write for my conclusion. Do you just restate what you have mentioned thoroughout your essay in your conclusion? Anyway there are too many things that I have to work on, and I need your advice to improve my essay.

plzzz help me

Back to the top
Write an essay on "how to select the correct forum for your problem"  that would be a good start.

Dib

Golf MK1 GLi Golf MK2 GTi Golf MK3 GTi Galaxy 2.3 Ghia X Seat Inca 1.9 Diesel Tomorrow is almost over, today went by so fast The only thing to look forward too is the past.

Back to the top

dibbler said

Write an essay on "how to select the correct forum for your problem"  that would be a good start.

Dib

..and he hasn't told us how old he is either.  :lol:

Back to the top

johnsonrik said

Please give advice on my essay.
I've only got a month to prepare this test, and i really need high score in order to apply for university of my favor.
My main problem is that I don't know when exactly to use the article such as "a/an the". Even though i know basic rule of grammar, i find it diffcult to use them in correct ways because of their diverse usage.
Also, you might have noticed that most of my sentences start with something like "there are, she/he can, it is etc…". It is one of my weaknesses that I have shortcoming in using diverse grammar structures.
Lastly, i can't think of any ideas to write for my conclusion. Do you just restate what you have mentioned thoroughout your essay in your conclusion? Anyway there are too many things that I have to work on, and I need your advice to improve my essay.

plzzz help me

Try starting with off with 500 lines….  I must not spam this forum with links to boost my google rating…..

Banner

Back to the top
im 28 and had 7 different vws in 10 years - good going!

chelle

long live bew:)

Back to the top
21 with 2 dubs :)

Possibly looking to change the daily soon.. Still debating it lol.

Back to the top
42 (its just 25 with 17 years experience)  :lol:

My New Year's resolutions are: 1. Stop making lists. B. Be more consistent. 7. Learn to count.

Back to the top
Georgie22 - Me, Zambeaky and chellemk1 are all from Northants.  We go to the Milton Keynes meet on the first Tuesday of every month.  Your welcome to tag along when we go.

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.