Skip navigation

your user name ?????

Back to the top

your user name ?????

change it to"dear stalker" ? , black humour , ive got a part time stalker for now too , poor sad individuals

Back to the top
Feel for you mate. It sucks.

Life in the French Alps: www.lefrancophoney.com

Back to the top
tried a number of names, all taken. At the time I was watching Jacob's Ladder.

GTI Campaign Helios Blue, Going back Standard
GTI Campaign Schwartz Black shouldn't have sold
GTI Mk7 Performance pack Daily drive
Polo 1.4sel Sunset Orange The Wife's
Triumph Tiger

Back to the top
My surname is similar to that of a 1950's actor called Walter.. When i joined the fire service nearly 17 years ago, they called me Walter pretty much straight away, then shortened it to Walt and now at work, that is the only name I am known by.. I even have it on my name badge.. I worked with one of the lads on my watch for almost a year before he discovered Walt wasn't my real name!! 8O

Back to the top
mine is only recent, i do have a nickname i used before, almost 8years but when me and my little boys mothers split she turned nasty and like above had mentioned i was stalked by her under my old name, and use to track what i got upto on ebay and forums, changed my online nickname and now she not been able say stuff for a long time, or anyone freshly joining a forum and ranting at me or shouting out my personal life for al to see, i'd love to go back to the old name but its not worth it,

you guys or the other forums i use don't need know my life story out side the dub scence

shame we have pratts like this

Back to the top
mine sadly came from a old love i had a renault 5 gt turbo my name is barry i was ren bar turbo on the xbox got rid of the turbo got the gti but stuck with half the name and gtid it

if it aint broke dont fix it but betters allways better

Back to the top
user name is my reg. my last names mattox. i normaly have the name pablo but i think that was taken.

Back to the top
my names ansar  :wink:

1983(Y) VW GOLF GTi

Banner

Back to the top
I'm From Preston

PNE (Preston North End FC)  :redfaced:

and guess what I drive. :wink:

It was a spare of the moment decision when I joined the forum 4 years ago desperate for some help. If I could go back and change it I would  :lol: . I think tonyRivage might be better

:D

Back to the top
I know it's a bit sad, my name's Desmond which gets shortened to Dessie or Des, hence DESperado  :wink:

My New Year's resolutions are: 1. Stop making lists. B. Be more consistent. 7. Learn to count.

Back to the top
nothing special for me, i had a 1968 beetle (which i loved) hence aircooled1968, use it on everything for last few years

chris  :D  :D

Chris

Banner

Back to the top

Back to the top

Desperado said

I know it's a bit sad, my name's Desmond which gets shortened to Dessie or Des, hence DESperado  :wink:

also a very nice drink  :lol:

Back to the top
I'm too ugly to have a stalker lol

Back to the top
Allana is my surname & the 13th is my birthday
Hence it came round that way

Diesel Possessed

A97JCE

Feeby

Back to the top
I used my middle name which was given to me by my VW mad dad.  Incidently he is 75 today and still drives a beetle!!

Back to the top
In college I was called Jesus, then I had it cut so the nickname got shortened & its stuck.

What doesn't kill me can only make me stronger.

Mk1 will be back.

Back to the top
obvious i think, always been and ant and never a tony

Born on the 5th, so 5 has always been my lucky number.

1979 mk1 Golf Gti (Dan)
1983 mk1 Golf gti G60 (little-un)

1991 mk2 Golf Country Chrome Edition
2010 T5 Karmann Colorado

2012 mk6 Golf Tdi convertible
2019 Skoda Octavia Sport ( it’s Golf)

Back to the top
Mines an old nickname my surname is Adams. Grizzly was already taken so added an s . . .

Back to the top
no logical reason whatsoever.  always available as a username on anything i need one for.  doesn't identify me in anyway, but i kinda like it.  i guess i like bubbles…

Mk1GTi
Rallye Golf
Mk5 GTi
Mk7 GTD
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.