Skip navigation

sorry guys... im back tho :) an on bmx :P

Back to the top

sorry guys... im back tho :) an on bmx :P

mixerman said

haha im 22 and feeling it man… im currently suffering form muscle fatigue due to riding non stop for 3 weeks after 4 years of basically gettin unfit :P

still, im older now and im bigger so im hitting stuff i wouldnt try when i was a kid… 360s off a 3 foot ledge wasnt even thought of… now im tryin stuff like hop whips :P

buy one! you'll not regret it (the other half might tho :P)

22! - Your a whipper snapper! When you get to my age, it all hurts way more and takes MUCH longer to recover.
I think I was 22 when I had a bit of a "re-live my youth" moment - a mate and I went out and bought a couple of redline's.
I could do 360 bunny hops, but never had the balls to try it off a drop.
I could do tail whips on the flat, but again, never tried it of a ramp or anything.
I got a bit obsessed with manuals as they are way more difficult than the pro riders make them look!

Back to the top
haha im 18 and after riding street and dirt 24" mtb for about 4 years iv bought a bmx too. cant do anything more, except 360 hop with less effort. until i di it into a bank last night and nailed myself.
im feeling ok now, can walk again, but wouldnt fancy taking an off like that if i was 10 years older!
fair play to you guys!

Back to the top
haha we should start a little bmx thread and see who actually rides on here :P

im sure theres a few :)

bmxing is my first love :P just got involved with a girl, but she knows what comes first :P (and will be the golf second) haha..

lucky for me her dad owns bristols indoor skate park so i can get alot of fall off time in at the mo :P

booze and boredom, the greatest mix :)

Back to the top

mixerman said

haha we should start a little bmx thread and see who actually rides on here :P

im sure theres a few :)
I'm 43 & I still have & ride my Haro freestyler from when I was 15. :wheelchair:

Back to the top
& good luck sorting out your mk1 mixerman.

Back to the top
haha fair play! i think ill be the same with my bmx :)

thanks dudes. im sure ill get somewhere soon :) im looking for a cheap shell. night just transplant everything from mine to another shell. i can do that in a few days lol

booze and boredom, the greatest mix :)
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.