Skip navigation

Derbyshire meet.. , invite to Notts, & North west ....

Back to the top

Derbyshire meet.. , invite to Notts, & North west ....

SAL …..what happened ? ……look forward to seeing you , …..and the new blue ..
ash …darren might turn up with a few others …

Mk1 2l TSR G60.  .getting. There twice as fast

Mk1 lhd diesel…….getting. There for half the cost

Back to the top
unfortunatley im stuck at bloody work so cant make make it, would have been good though

chris n helen

Chris

Banner

Back to the top
i may pop my head in for a chat on my way though. :) (NW desserter me)

ash how about that silly tall bridge for a few piccys?

Back to the top
lol. should be good,  just you tubed manifold valley tunnel……. 8) …….just have to find it……anybody got any walkie talkies ????

Back to the top
mothr hubard.  :banghead:
i can't get any cover for work, so i'm not gonna be able to make this one…

good free coffee all day at the bike tree, abbey dale road south, near dore train station.
i'm there from 1030-4 if your mystery tour goes awol.

ash x

Back to the top
Will try to get there know it will used to play Rugby there

b

Back to the top
Got bored so decided to go for a drive and I did find the tunnel it's awkward to get to and your car will get dirty :(

Back to the top
weather looks good for tomoz so fingers crossed roof down HEATER ON ---thomo82 is coming in his mk1 gti tin top X reg we are leaving donny at 11am so see ya there ;.)

Back to the top
:D weather looks good ......might have to wash it now .....see you all later

Back to the top
thanyou to everybody who turned up today. good to see a few new faces ,  thomo and zorba ,  for coming from doncaster.   billy……1,8 mmmmnnnnnnn….,   dean if you want the exhaust or wheels let me know because my    ' I WANT MY BABY BACK ! '   fund raising continues ……

Back to the top
Haha mate I was thinking about it the whole way back lol
it was a decent day good weather nice to see a few new faces :)
we having a Christmas one? ;)

Back to the top
a only saw u all for five mins nice to see some faces and  mk1s :)

Back to the top
:) love the rolling pics , good stuff……mmnn  thinking christmas party ..but where,  ?

Back to the top
if u ever want to go any more meets at the bully thorn check www.peakvagclub.co.uk they have a few meets there if any one's intrested :)

Back to the top
just about got the feeling back in my fingers from driving all that way with the roof down LOL, great to meet you all faces and user names are now as one hope to see you guys and girls again great drive home on those twisty roads , :-)

Back to the top
Hmmm jim I'll have a think, theyres the royal oak that somone was on about, or we could do a drive out to a attraction or something?

It was a good day weather wasn't too bad either :)

I've been to one of those peak vag but the people that were there when I went just had new audi's which have just been dropped a bit and some stretched tyres nothing that special although they're is some nice VW's in buxton but not sure If they go :/

Back to the top
yea there are some new car but there are some old sch as well most people in buxton are on it, and from all the srounding areas it's getin quiet big now :) a was only up there with u lot for five mins and wen i got back in my car a couldnt feel my feet :|

Back to the top
i gatecrashed a private party at the brampton brewery lastnight  , that looked good …….typical i was driving that night …. :banghead:

Back to the top
sorry didn't make it guys. couldn't get away from folks house. shame. maybe next time.

happy days.

Back to the top
hi guys i hope this works,

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.