Skip navigation

albion albion albion

Back to the top

albion albion albion

what a time to be west brom fan even if press not giving us the credit….
any1 agree ?

Back to the top
Boing Boing  :P  :P  :P

Defo agree realgti !

The best we've played for years…
We are even nice to watch now too.
But just don't get the credit we deserve.
I mean 4th in the table now!!!! Above ManU (for today anyway!!) and I bet tonight on match of the day they'll praise Spurs for thier draw!!!!

Nuf said…..

Back to the top
Lads you beat us fair and square (Arsenal) at home and I was in the Emirates watching it.  I think even then it was about Arsenal not turning up rather than how well you played.  Yes we were utter crap in that game but I often think the "smaller" clubs don't get the praise they should when playing the bigger teams… it's always the bigger teams "having a bad day".  You can't deny your place in the table and it's not by bad ref-ing… you've played well.  Just hope we can beat you to the title  :mrgreen: !!!  Let's see what MOTD says tonight lads and wish us luck against the money of Man City tomorrow… my new hated team to play  :roll:

Back to the top

yeh its gud times 4albion,,,europe soon lol

Back to the top

Re: ...

realgti said

yeh its gud times 4albion,,,europe soon lol

CHRIST!!!  You're not getting carried away aye  :lol:

Back to the top

maybe a little,,,is that the original paint on ye silver car? looks sparkling,

Back to the top

Re: ...

realgti said

maybe a little,,,is that the original paint on ye silver car? looks sparkling,

Nah it had a respray before I had it bud.  If you look close it's got runs and things.  I want this one to be mint…. sadly though my wallet doesn't  :cry:

Back to the top
[marq=right]8) [/marq]
 [marq=up]8) [/marq]

[marq=right]Boing[/marq]
[marq=down]Boing[/marq]

:D  :D  :D

Banner

Back to the top
deffo agree we do not get the publicity that we deserve.
shame we lost to wigan today but west broms enthusiasum to keep it going is unreal

BOING BOING

Back to the top
:roll: very tight league at the moment....................... :dontknow:

Banner

Back to the top
We are all going up this Saturday against Stoke...Fancy it?

Back to the top
Oooooooooo that's a massive game that!!  Both on 16 points!!!  Seriously tight league at the minute gents…..!!!!

Back to the top
Been a baggies fan all my life  ( grew up in same village as Adrian Chiles ! ), and this is the best season for many many years. Seems like we may have hit a rough patch though and need to get out of it. That's why the game vs Stoke is so important…….morale could be boosted or dashed.

Campaign Mk 1 Black

16v Mk2 Red (decsd )

Back to the top

russt said

Been a baggies fan all my life  ( grew up in same village as Adrian Chiles ! ), and this is the best season for many many years. Seems like we may have hit a rough patch though and need to get out of it. That's why the game vs Stoke is so important…….morale could be boosted or dashed.
you are doing well at the moment its early days yet you have got to come to us yet wwfc

Back to the top

kaz5 said

russt said

you are doing well at the moment its early days yet you have got to come to us yet wwfc

:tlc:

:wink:

Banner

Back to the top
wwfc !! I thought there was supposed to be no foul language on this site :wink:

Campaign Mk 1 Black

16v Mk2 Red (decsd )

Back to the top

russt said

wwfc !! I thought there was supposed to be no foul language on this site :wink:
great stuff mate love the banter with the sandwell town lot we are off to blackpool the weekend no tickets nobody has but will be good crack wolves and mk1s it dont come no better than that dixie :wink:

Back to the top
Fair dos to you mate. To be honest it's good to see so many west mids teams in the premiership where they all belong. ( still hate the wolves though :wink: )

Campaign Mk 1 Black

16v Mk2 Red (decsd )

Back to the top
you get a weekend trip up there.. :x
enjoy….  :roll:
Stevie bulls a T……!!!he wheres a ….
W.bA
 :D

Banner

Back to the top

bully

daz1971 said

you get a weekend trip up there.. :x
enjoy….  :roll:
Stevie bulls a T……!!!he wheres a ….
W.bA
 :D
steve bull 314 goals wolves and england god never scored that many we must always be greatfull to wba for andy thompson and the messiah the best 100.grand wwfc will ever spend cheers lads good luck against stoke mr k.jones is a danger all they do is throw the ball in dixie
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.