Skip navigation

TOTALLY INSULTED!!!! BY THE WIFE.

Back to the top

TOTALLY INSULTED!!!! BY THE WIFE.

Don't go getting too excited about dub chicks now!

I'm married to one and it the easy life I can tell you!
She may have helped strip the Mk1 Cabbie but its led on to its own problems…

We just bought a VR6 mk3 to run about in as she hates "normal boring" cars, it'll do till we buy a Highline VR6 (she loves that mulbury leather). She couldn't just like something cheap oh no! and to cap it off, when I'm done with the Mk1 she want me to help her build either a beetle or a Mk1 of her own!

Trust me, get your missus into knitting or something cheap! Having one family member who wants to spend everything on dubs is bad enough let alone two!

Back to the top

Raul said

[
Winner!!

My missus doesn't get it, but funnily enough i love that…. Means i can go to shows without her and perv at other women!

Plus she has no understanding of somethings worth, so evertyhing i aquire cost £50…. Epic Win!!!  :mrgreen:

there's absolutely nothing wrong with a good old perv.. i do it, don't see why OH should miss out.

Andy, why didn't you just get her a cabby of some sort.. instant panoramic sunroof.
"shopping bag holders" you mean your hands?  i'm confused.  :dontknow:

BEWARE KY05 UCO, blind and deaf white haired driver of red transit, avoid at all costs, he thinks running cars on to the verge is ok. i'm fine, car's fine, mood and make up not so good.

Back to the top

She has killed my car, and got a kickin.

She used my car for work again today and left the lights on, so when she got back to it of course the battery was flat, so she tried to find to bonnet catch, couldnt find it, asked her friends for help and soon located said device, but were they happy with just finding it?? Oh no, they BROKE it, so now the poor car has a flat battery and a broken bonnet release handle, Sooooooo, as she is on camp she asks some of the soilders to help, they manage to get the bonnet up, but the wife has no idea how to jump start a car, again she asks for help, just before she put the red lead to the pos on my car and the other end to the Neg on the other car, luckily she was stopped by some RMPs. So thankfully the poor car did not fry. And of course this is all my fault, so she had a go at me when I got in, so I gave her a good kickin, Ok, not realy, I just gave her a dam good listning too. Then she had a moan about having to walk 1/2 a mile to the body shop, that right, 1/2 a mile( it realy is just at the end of the road) to get her car, cos I could not get home in time to drive my car, that she had broke, 5 mins down the road. Well at least she agrees that the brakes are not too good, so she has allowed me to spend MY money on a rear disk up-grade, oh, and to get a new battery. FGS, it wouldnt be so bad, but I took her to see her new car that had been delivered to the dealer today, complete with all the usual duff extras. thats It, for Christmas, she will find a 1.8 turbo unit in her stockin, if she dont want it, then :banghead:  it will go well with the rest of the stuff that I will give the wife(for my car) ha ha.

Back to the top

Lessy-Jim said

Raul said

[
Winner!!

My missus doesn't get it, but funnily enough i love that…. Means i can go to shows without her and perv at other women!

Plus she has no understanding of somethings worth, so evertyhing i aquire cost £50…. Epic Win!!!  :mrgreen:

there's absolutely nothing wrong with a good old perv.. i do it, don't see why OH should miss out.

Andy, why didn't you just get her a cabby of some sort.. instant panoramic sunroof.
"shopping bag holders" you mean your hands?  i'm confused.  :dontknow:

M8 the wifes car has a stupid bit in the boot that you lift up(like a flap) and it has some elastic attached, for you to put round your shopping bags to stop them falling over, but it only works if the only thing you buy is a french stick. cos it didnt hold down the crate of beer I got from Real last week. Stupid Volvo. I will post a photo, cos it is just a gimick.

Back to the top

A5OPY said

So your anniversary is on her Birthday???

what a stroke of genius that is 1 bunch of flowers covers the two, pity it wasn't on 25th Dec as well :lol:

M8, SHE organised it all, the anniversary is not as important as her birhtday. That said, last year she got a new ironing board, 2 source pans and a set of salt and pepper shakers, she was well happy. Result.

Back to the top
You should be single…………..  Failing that.

Cunnilingus my man, cunnilingus solves all problems.  :lol:

Back to the top
haha oohh dear!
im one of the lucky ones :)
my gf is well into aircooled vws and mk1s. when she learns to drive (at uni, doesnt see point yet haha) shes after a mk2 or something but is totally determined to have an aircooled dub sometime. sounds costy to me haha. but we've worked on my old mk1 before and she has accounts on various vw forums to keep an eye out for presents around xmas and birthday times :D haha

anyway, hope you sort it andy!
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.