Skip navigation

What do you want for xmas? What you getting others

Back to the top

What do you want for xmas? What you getting others

Damn it I hate being Santa…. everyone just wants stuff from me and all they leave is some whiskey they have in the back of their cupboard, some soggy biscuits and start singing songs about me because I end up getting wrecked and try to kiss their mum….!!!  "I saw mummy kissing santa claus"… bloody snitches!!!!

Anyway… my mate is buying it and is going to txt me later I'll keep you posted drakey91  :wink:

Back to the top
Definitely do keep me posted! Looks awesome from what I've seen!

Back to the top
Not sure if all of this is actual game play but looks amazing:-

Back to the top
hi
i want 1 of these  :dance:

Back to the top
LOL… it's got no top end i beleive from what people said on here….. you can swap it for this if you want… the AK bodycraft mk1 that's 800bhp and faster off the line than a Veyron!!

Back to the top
wow  8O
think i will have to update my xmas list  :lol:
cheers
baz

Back to the top
I would like a tribe of stunning athletic amazonian women to take me slave as their stud.. :D

Back to the top

walt said

I would like a tribe of stunning athletic amazonian women to take me slave as their stud.. :D
thats a step up from a Dub Chick :lol:

Dont ask what your club can do for you, but what can you do for your club?

Back to the top
Gave up on the idea of a dub chick… I guess some guys will get one.. The rest of us will have to make do without… So a tribe of Amazonian nympho honeys will have to do instead..  :D

Back to the top

walt said

Gave up on the idea of a dub chick… I guess some guys will get one.. The rest of us will have to make do without… So a tribe of Amazonian nympho honeys will have to do instead..  :D

Simply buy some Lynx mate….. I've seen the advert…. must be true…  :dontknow:

Back to the top
I've just seen the future of most of our christmas presents…..can of lynx!
Will just have to hope the advert does come true (be more like the specsavers advert i reckon) :D

if it\'s got tits or tyres it\'s gonna be trouble

Back to the top
I bought GT5 today for the PS3!!!  The missus is dragging me to watch Harry Potter at 6.30pm which is on for 3 HOURS though!!!!  I won't be going to sleep early tonight  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
I saw Harry Potter on wednesday, its pretty good. Mainly for one reason only...Emma Watson....

Back to the top

drakey91 said

I saw Harry Potter on Wednesday, its pretty good. Mainly for one reason only…Emma Watson….

LOL…. I watched it last night…. I thought it was utter guff…. went really stale in places and nothing much happened compared to the others… I was disappointed ….

Back to the top
Spud,

I have changed my mind what I would like you to get me

can I have this please  :wink:

http://www.justkampers.com/shop/campervan-radio-control-ipod-ready-j14929.html

Cheers
Tony

Back to the top
somebody to fit my new hood please santa :(

ERROR: A link was posted here (url) but it appears to be a broken link.

Keiron foster Forever Fund for Meningitis UK

xxx jen xxx

Back to the top
i'l have a carbon roof skin and carbon tailgate please :)

Back to the top
Santas bringing me this! A HengLong RC Tiger 1 in 1:16, it's a whooper. Just testing it to make sure it works before the big day :redfaced: Has smoking exhaust, lights and engine and weapon sounds.

Previous owner painted it up in winter camouflage and fixed a few detail probs (mantlet was 180 degrees wrong, pistol port wrong orientation) and fitted some metal components to running gear.

Looks very impressive and scary in snowy back garden. Glad I never had to face one in real life.

1983 Mars Red 1.8 Golf GTI
1987 Alpine White 1.8 Clipper Cabriolet

The trouble with doing nothing is that you never know when you are finished.

Back to the top
All I want is for the elves to rebuild my Cab over xmas, so I dont have to dread doing it myself in January :-(

Back to the top
I'd love an untouched pair of front doorcards for my Formel E - can I find any? No.

A trip to Paris is our xmas present this year (weather permitting). Would much rather do something together than guess what each other wants!

'83 Formel E aka Oreo!

Banner
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.