Skip navigation

Which coilovers?

Back to the top

Which coilovers?

Im sure APs are made by KW ??

They are meant to be very good and within your budget.

Back to the top
i would certainly say as far as budget is concerned i hear no bad reports regarding KW componants

rob

Back to the top
I have a set of avo coilovers on mine which im selling. you can come and try them if you want on my car, I'll be upfront with you I'm only selling because I find them too hard for my liking.

Back to the top
what kind are you selling mate?

Back to the top

gti0000 said

I have a set of avo coilovers on mine which im selling. you can come and try them if you want on my car, I'll be upfront with you I'm only selling because I find them too hard for my liking.

Thanks but this is sort of a post because I'm interested what to look for, for future reference as I cant really afford any right now. But looks as tho Rob might be interested. Thanks anyway.

Matt

Back to the top
lol no im not after any was just asking as a matter of interest.........iv got mine just how i want it, well almost, need a sump guard before she is where i want her

Back to the top
AVO height and damping adjustable, theyre not cheap, theyre still on the car so youre welcome to have a go. I find the ride too harsh for my liking though. If I do shift them I'll get something a bit more user friendly. If you want to drop yuor car into the weeds though these are the kits to go for.
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.