Skip navigation

Can't believe some people...

Back to the top

Can't believe some people...

Hi Guy's
have spoken to charlie a couple of times and have just got some A pillar trims for her.
The hood has turned out okay and we repalced the interliner too.
It was a long job after we stripped the whole roof off, there was a few issues with the rear lip so off to halfords for some bits and pieces, trouble is we had her paint code wrong  :lol: and they said that they could not help. So I rang the paint place I usually use and they had some only after I rang dek up for the code as his car is the same colour, big thanks for that mate.
So I drove to get the paint whilst Charlie got on with repairs.
We managed to get all the repairs and paint etc done before the hood went on but it was dark before we finished, so it was fun jumping under the outside light, to illuminate what we were doing. So it was back on the sunday to do the rear window.
I had a spare from one off super charged, (cheers agin fella) on here, which I refurbed so it was just a case of swapping them over.
it's good to see a Girl get her hands dirty and be so involved in learning.
I reckon she knows more about engines, brakes etc than I do, so if my head gasket should ever go,then I know who's door to knock on.
Big thanks to Charlies Mum too for the cups of tea.
It was a fun couple of day's and we had a laugh too.
Cheers

"Making Cabbies More Beautiful One Roof at a Time" 

Back to the top
Great thread! just when you think everyone is out for themselves you guys show me i'm wrong!

Even better that you are all from my "neck of the woods"!!

Slow, painful death for the fella who impersonated you tho!!

White '82  Tintop 1800 Golf GTI

Back to the top
Lol not sure who it was, but thats pretty low.
Charlie was well upset, I mean fancy impossing as someone else, just to get a free frame.
It is noted that people really regard this Club as one of the best MK1 Golf specific Clubs in the UK, just take a look at the new Golf+ magazine.

We are meeting at the Great Northern Pub, Station Road, Micklover, Derby, tomorow at 8, if any one fancies it?
Every ones welcome, theres me, dek, charlie and potentially jelly belly if he can attend.

Back to the top
I'll come for a beer if you'll have me, but will unfortunatly be in the sharan… Please don't hold it against me… :)

White '82  Tintop 1800 Golf GTI

Back to the top
hahaha i will not as i will be in astra sri as my mk1 is in for respray and dont get back until the 27th nov

i'am a mk1 golf nutter RHODEISAN RIDGEBACK mk1 cabbys rule and you drool

Back to the top

Darkangelaudio said

I'll come for a beer if you'll have me, but will unfortunatly be in the sharan… Please don't hold it against me… :)

Lol what a bunch I will be in the POLO, as the Cabby is wintered up now, all coverd up. I am on anti bionics at the mo so soft drinks for me only… :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

Back to the top
Hi Guy's,
appologies I cannot make tonight, I am just too unwell.
Hope you have a good night.
Cheers
Chortle

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.