Skip navigation

North east meets ???

Back to the top

North east meets ???

wat day and where is this on again please??? and time?

1.8 16valve mk1 series 2 black.  barp!

Seat inca 1.9 sd van

Back to the top
Its Sunday 7th November, At A19 American Diner Services North Bound Side.

Iv had not much interest in the last couple of weeks, but if you defo want to meet up ill be there about 1pm.

4 people have answered the poll on where to have it so i take it they will be there, eh ill just go anyway for a drive out if people turn up they turn up, if they dont they dont !!

Ill have to try another date in the new year !

Regards mate Oh what car u got then ??

1990 Mk1 Clipper Cabriolet

2005 Megane 1.6 VVT

Back to the top
I have a 82' 5door 1.3 in mars red has mot but no tax or insurance I'm from redcar area but working overtime on sunday so can't make this meet but could meet up bit closer to home once I get it taxed n insured?

1.8 16valve mk1 series 2 black.  barp!

Seat inca 1.9 sd van

Back to the top
Phew…1 o'clock is great…thought I may have to cancel as I had forgotten about a certain football game but I can thankfully squeeze both in.  Be good to meet you guys…so erm…see you Sunday  :lol:

Back to the top
See you Sunday mate,

Should be ok dont know how many are coming ?? only 4 filled in the post so we will see ?

Regards

P.S  you will probably hear me before you see me LOL !

2005 Megane 1.6 VVT

Back to the top
Right people just to clarify meet is tomorrow at A19 services American Diner, 1pm

See you there, even if you can just drop by would be great.

Regards

2005 Megane 1.6 VVT

Back to the top
How did it go ? Any pics ?

DubPartz

Back to the top
http://www.vwgolfmk1.org.uk/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=92900
you may notice there are only 2 cars…unfortunately not an error!!!  Hopefully more turn up next time but still it was a good lil' venture out

Back to the top
Fair play to you both. I think this is the first ever time that an NE gathering has occured so well done. I don't have a Mk1 Golf anymore but still have my Jetta so could bolster the Mk1 turnout next time, work permitting !

DubPartz

Back to the top

Back to the top
Hi guys dragging the thread back up to sort out the next meet :-)

Sorry i couldn't make this one i had to work so that was that,

HA HA show VXRs how its done, my mk1 eats them for breakfast

Back to the top
Shall we wait for the snow to go...or find a nice spacious empty car park? ;)

Back to the top
ha ha mate my sump is in danger of becoming badly damaged in this snow like, road centre snow piles are too high and the lumps of ice make some very very nasty noises, been worth it though ha ha ha

Back to the top
oh it is great fun in the snow…until my headlights, stereo n indicators went n then I pulled into a car park n got stuck!!!!  Long story short…earth wire on the alternator had snapped.  Well if you do insist on having a lowered gti  :P

Back to the top
lowered on 13s so she is certainly slammed, hasnt stopped me using her though :-)

Back to the top
Any news on the next NE area meet, I'm a new mk1 owner and looking forward to seeing a few more

Dan

1982 Mk1 Golf GTI Mars Red - 14" x 8" Steffan BCW's - FK Coilovers - Highlift Cams - MK2 GTI Interior Seats - Flocked Doorcards - LSD Gearbox - Sprint Exhaust - OMP Strut Braces Front, Rear & Underneath - Polybushed All Round

Back to the top
Welcome to the club/family/mk1ers anonymous!  You're life will not be the same ever again now :D  Ummmmm, meetings have gone very quiets.  People have said they wanted one, and then only 2 turned up.  I'm always up for it though…good to meet the guys n gals off here, good to see other mk1s, n good to steal other's knowledge.  You got any pics of your car up yet?

Back to the top
Yeah I was kind of hoping to be a bit of a knowledge stealer from some of the wiser mk1 owners. I'm going to try and get a few pictures of my mk1 over the weekend. Where abouts in Sunderland are you from mate as I'm in Sunderland quite often and use my mk1 as my daily driver

Dan

1982 Mk1 Golf GTI Mars Red - 14" x 8" Steffan BCW's - FK Coilovers - Highlift Cams - MK2 GTI Interior Seats - Flocked Doorcards - LSD Gearbox - Sprint Exhaust - OMP Strut Braces Front, Rear & Underneath - Polybushed All Round

Back to the top
I'm still up for a meet if work hasn't already booked me

DubPartz

Back to the top

Alreet guys i live in newcastle centre  i have a white Cabby and would love to meet up, keep me in the loop for anything coming off
Alan
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.