Skip navigation

my sportline........replaced

Back to the top

my sportline........replaced

woooohoooo car passed its mot yesterday,i pick it up on friday,cant wait…not drove it since march

yeah chris,take your car 2 G-Wagenz, it doesnt matter where u stay lol,i stay about an hour and a half away from alloa but i wouldnt consider another garage,gordon is brilliant at what he does

ta

stu :lol:

Back to the top
Stu

Where did you get your clear front indicators, I have sourced the sides and rears but can only find fronts for non clipper kits ??

Chris

Back to the top
ebay mate....35.99

Back to the top
some pics from mot day

Back to the top
a wee pic of her home

Back to the top

and at the meet

some interior shots

wheels are coming off 2mo night :(

stu

Back to the top
Stu

Car is really looking well… well done.

What was the feedback from the meet?

Cheers Hugh.

www.vwgolf1.com - vw golf parts and genuine accessories!

Banner

Back to the top
thanks mate,yeah some really good feedback,i really like hearing peoples comments…good and bad

cheers

stu;)

Back to the top
Stu

If there is any other meets can  you give me a shout as I would try and make it. Would like the crack with people in the know to give me some advice as I have no clue  :dontknow:

The wheels are off to Coatech this Friday and get them back a week on Saturday all being well.

Bought new clear lights all round and EBC pads discs shoes with goodridge stainless brake lines and pipercross air filter which all should go on in next couple weeks. Flying blind though with what to do so hopefully not just throwing away hard earned cash.

Catch u soon Chris

Back to the top
im in another club which have regional meets every month which are great for meeting and chatting to fellow vag nuts lol

thats good about ure lights,imo it makes such a big difference to a red cabby,makes it look fresher ;)

thanks

stu

Back to the top
car still hasnt moved,thats 8 days now!…….and wheels r still on :ninja:

stu :rthumb:

Back to the top
Thats not snow thats dandruff  :D

I have not been able to move any car since last Saturday !!

Our estate just hired a JCB to clear our roads, freedom tomorrow  :lol:

Still waiting on some of my new parts due to the bloody snow  :banghead:

Chris

Back to the top
Some great pics there stu…

Mine is all tucked up - in the shed…

Cheers Hugh.

www.vwgolf1.com - vw golf parts and genuine accessories!

Banner

Back to the top
sounds like ive been let off lightly with the amount of snow…steel wheels gettin put on the cabby 2day,im away 2 strip my wheels and get them looking good for the summer

shughy,ive just pm'd u back about the pics ;)

thanks guys

Back to the top
My Golf hibernating in garage too.

Had to buy 4x4 as not getting stuck for a week ever again !!!!

Twingo gone ( thank god ) and 3.0 twin turbo diesel X3 coming to papa on Tuesday, boring but fast   :mrgreen:

Chris

p.s  Stu I have not bothered phoning Gordon yet, I will get all my new bits and pieces fitted and then get upto him in the new year for future plans and advice.

Back to the top
eventually got a spare hour to change my wheels,saturday night -2 and in the dark!!!

havent had a chance 2 get tyres put on my RAs yet so the steelies are back on :(

amazing the difference wheels make :(

stu :thumbs:

Back to the top
Pure love for wheels!!! :notworthy:  :notworthy:

82 Golf 1.8 20VT
My Project

Back to the top
thanks mate lol

Back to the top

Massbad69 said

Stu

If there is any other meets can  you give me a shout as I would try and make it. Would like the crack with people in the know to give me some advice as I have no clue  :dontknow:

The wheels are off to Coatech this Friday and get them back a week on Saturday all being well.

Bought new clear lights all round and EBC pads discs shoes with goodridge stainless brake lines and pipercross air filter which all should go on in next couple weeks. Flying blind though with what to do so hopefully not just throwing away hard earned cash.

Catch u soon Chris

i was in coatech handing in a set of RAs to get done  4 the winter 2day

i saw ure wheels;)

stu

Back to the top
Stu

I phoned Ewan today and will prob go up a week on Saturday to get them once the snow is away.

Snow has fkd everything, I am still waiting for 6 packages to get my lights and brakes done, not had any post for 2 weeks, frozen pipes, burst pipe and flood and now my gutters are down.

Life in West Lothian can be grim.

One good thing, bought an X3 with the twin turbo 3.0 diesel engine, goes like stink for a family buggy. It used to be an M3 but that is what having kids does to you  :banghead:  

Hope all is well

Chris
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.