Skip navigation

smokers

Back to the top

Back to the top
well the end of day 2 and i'm nicely relaxed about it all. no fuss what so ever.

Back to the top

wooders said

well the end of day 2 and i'm nicely relaxed about it all. no fuss what so ever.
:clap:  :clap:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :dance: keep it up proud of you mate :D

Dont ask what your club can do for you, but what can you do for your club?

Back to the top
Good work

I stopped about 6 years ago, one day said enough was enough and went form 20/25 a day to none

the hard way, first few weeks was easy, then around 3 months i really found it hard - nearly caved ina  few times

its been around 6 years now and every now and then i really want one, typing this is making me think, i could just pop out and have one, but then i'll smell someone who has just had a ciggy and think eeww no

good luck with it

Back to the top
Worst for me is when i'm having a few beers at home watching a movie and one of the actors blazes one up.

Shutter Island last night, they smoke in pretty much every scene!!

Blowers look soooo good in high def.  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
i would love to give up, im 36 and smoked since i was at schoo, problem is i do enjoy them too much
maybe next week !

Back to the top
well it's friday 7 pm ish. i put out my last fag 11am monday and i am quite happy about not smoking. been to the pub wed and today and just fine. i do credit the book with opening up a different point of view to becoming a non smoker again. if you'd like to stop smoking, what's the worst that can happen? you read a book and nothing changes!?

Back to the top
Mastered the art of not smoking when at the pub already too - damn that book must be goood :)

Mk1'83 G60
Mk1'82 2.0L 8v
Mk1'93 GTI
Sportline

Back to the top

Book

I am fascinated I've been smoking ten years and want to stop can I borrow this book please and ps well done it is very hard to stop lol

Back to the top
as soon as the book comes back, i'll pass it on to you. pm your address.
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.