Skip navigation

i hate work.

Back to the top

i hate work.

not looking forward to going back to work been off for a week down cornwall . the think is that got a bully at work if you dont do he's way all the time he picks on you . it the back  when i went back after my heart op .in june all he has dont is stress me out whitch i cant get and scared going to end up loosing job as i have gone for him . and im not the only one too have gone for him .

i'am a mk1 golf nutter RHODEISAN RIDGEBACK mk1 cabbys rule and you drool

Back to the top

ew said

You poor lot :tlc:

I must be quite lucky, I quite enjoy my job.

haha same. mind you i just fix and sell bikes haha. and the occasional photography work. but i ride bikes and take photos so its all good :P

Back to the top
im tring to do photography lol bought new camera lol cant get to grips with it (do you fix push bikes or motor bike .)i would like to work with push bike fix them up and sell

i'am a mk1 golf nutter RHODEISAN RIDGEBACK mk1 cabbys rule and you drool

Back to the top
Where do you work paul_c?

Rich

Back to the top

drakey91 said

Rich

On a dairy farm in Cheshire

Back to the top

drakey91 said

Rich

I'm gonna guess on a farm.  :wink:

I work for a YANK oil company….. aint nothing worse than that.

Back to the top
Cool I was wondering location, I sometimes work on a dairy farm in sussex :) I show them too :)

Rich

Back to the top

dek said

im tring to do photography lol bought new camera lol cant get to grips with it (do you fix push bikes or motor bike .)i would like to work with push bike fix them up and sell

haha iv been doing it a few years but paid work isnt a regular thing so cant get by on just that. and i fix push bikes. work in a cycle shop so sell and repair

Back to the top

dek said

haha iv been doing it a few years but paid work isnt a regular thing so cant get by on just that. and i fix push bikes. work in a cycle shop so sell and repair

Back to the top

dek said

not looking forward to going back to work been off for a week down cornwall . the think is that got a bully at work if you dont do he's way all the time he picks on you . it the back  when i went back after my heart op .in june all he has dont is stress me out whitch i cant get and scared going to end up loosing job as i have gone for him . and im not the only one too have gone for him .

This is serious mate you need to deal with it.  Write down what he does, day - time - conversation (both sides) etc.  Especially if you've just had an op you can sue the company if they take no action on bullying as it causes undue stress.

There is a guy in our Head Office who likes to push people to get things done.  You don't mind if they're nice about it but this guy is a complete pleb.  So…. I've had two runnings with him.  The first one I wrote down the time and date and what was said and e-mailed his boss and mine (the guy is a manager I'm not).  I was very precise and basically said that I would not take his abuse and comments especially coming from a manager who I do not report to.  They sorted it out amongst themselves…. the guy steered clear of me for a while but when I said I could not facilitate his out of hours work (he told me 2 hours before he wanted me to stay late) he was seemingly shouting and cursing my name in Head Office.  I'm a real team player so people in Head Office called me to inform me.

Again I wrote down what the witnesses said, what I said in our conversation and what he said in our conversation.  I got a hold of the old e-mail and forwarded it (along with our new conversation and witness comments) to his boss, him and my boss.  I said that this is now two occasions I have dealt with this abuse in a professional manner but it was becoming bullying and I wanted it dealt with.  If they did not deal with it I would be seeking advice on how to stop the abuse and also be seeking information on why the company would allow or condone such bullying behaviour of it's employees.

It kicked up a poop storm, the guy called me holding back tears and said he should have given me at least a weeks notice, how sorry he was and that his enthusiasm comes over as aggression and he's working on it blah, blah…. I accepted his apology.  I sent out a further e-mail to the three of them (including the e-mail trail) stating that I accept the apology but this does not mean I accept the behaviour.  I urged the bloke to be more understanding and professional if he wants me to help him.  He is still an idiot to others but gives me such a wide birth now it verges on being cringe-worthy.

Back to the top

paul_c said

drakey91 said

Rich

On a diary farm in Cheshire

365 days a year, there's a page for each day  :wink:

On a more serious note, I've got a mate who has a farm Chester way (Mickle Trafford), he rears Red Poll cattle  and goes by the name of Huw do you know him??

I no longer have the Mk1!! I now whizz round in a Black 1990 3dr Mk2 GTi 8v but the roof doesn't fold back when the sun shines :o

Back to the top
I always wondered how diaries were reared!!!  What are a group of diaries called?  :wink:

Back to the top

Spudfingers said

I always wondered how diaries were reared!!!  What are a group of diaries called?  :wink:

A shelf full?  :dontknow:

I no longer have the Mk1!! I now whizz round in a Black 1990 3dr Mk2 GTi 8v but the roof doesn't fold back when the sun shines :o

Back to the top
:dontknow: …. A troop of diaries?  A herd of diaries?…. I'm just glad we're now making free-range diaries …… for years there were pocket diaries living in cramped conditions… we're finally making progress.

Back to the top

Spudfingers said

:dontknow: …. A troop of diaries?  A herd of diaries?…. I'm just glad we're now making free-range diaries …… for years there were pocket diaries living in cramped conditions… we're finally making progress.

It isn't just a diary . . . . . . . . .

This is a free range . . . . with metric conversion . . . . daily planner . . . . London Tube map . . . .  world time zones . . . . public holidays . . . . organic . . . . paul_c diary   :mrgreen:

Back to the top

kavlfc said

Spudfingers said

It isn't just a diary . . . . . . . . .

This is a free range . . . . with metric conversion . . . . daily planner . . . . London Tube map . . . .  world time zones . . . . public holidays . . . . organic . . . . paul_c diary   :mrgreen:

Ahhhhhhhhh M&S…. taking diaries to another level  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
These jokes are getting worse. You lot should just mooooo-ve on. Don't you have any udder threads to write on?

Back to the top
We're milking it Paul  :wink:

Back to the top
Some people might get cheesed off. Butter don't mind too much.

Quick Q: what's the difference between a buffalo and a bison?

Back to the top
You can't wash your hands in a buffalo  :dontknow:

Unless it's a sex question then I haven't got a clue  :lol:

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.