Skip navigation

Nottingham Meet (Newark) End of Sept

Back to the top

Nottingham Meet (Newark) End of Sept

i did a bit of work in newark and they all seem to bike everywhere, its like holland only with hills!!
mark did you get my pm as i dont think mine are sending??

Back to the top
Will so try to make this... :)

White '82  Tintop 1800 Golf GTI

Back to the top
Is my Buggy OK for this event, the GTI may be resting on the 25th with a fuel pump problem :(

Seat ATECA

Seat Exeo ST (Sadly gone)

Doon Beach Buggy

Mk1 Golf GTI Cab

Back to the top
Darkangellaudio - try try try come hell or high water, be nice to see ya fella………bring the family too :)

Doonbuggy - Buggy? Do you mean a pushchair? lol Sure mate doesnt really matter what you turn up in, the fact your there will count :)

See you all peeps

Back to the top

sturen said

i did a bit of work in newark and they all seem to bike everywhere, its like holland only with hills!!
mark did you get my pm as i dont think mine are sending??

:?.com  hi ya fella no not got any PM from you, somewhere in cyber space lol dont tell me you coming but liddle dubs not  :( he part of the team  let me know stu

Back to the top
we will be there for bout an hour then got to go to party iv tried to convince missus  to leave me there but she not. so i will turn up for a bit but i may miss the good bits.
lil dub will be ther dont worry, lol

wish i had my engine fixed i could get the red mk1 on the road for then seeing as iv now got all the time in the world thanks to conaughts..not lol

any one else have trouble with pm's as mine never seem to send they end up in outbox but not sent box..any ideas anyone

stu

Back to the top
consider me there :)

sounds like it'll be a great day.

:)

Jon.

Back to the top

bike

Where in Newark will we be meeting? need to find somewhere to lock up me mountain bike safely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

\"You don\'t know the power of the dark side!\"

Back to the top

sturen said

we will be there for bout an hour then got to go to party iv tried to convince missus  to leave me there but she not. so i will turn up for a bit but i may miss the good bits.
lil dub will be ther dont worry, lol

wish i had my engine fixed i could get the red mk1 on the road for then seeing as iv now got all the time in the world thanks to conaughts..not lol

any one else have trouble with pm's as mine never seem to send they end up in outbox but not sent box..any ideas anyone

stu

I know what you mean about the messages mate, i sent out over 130 emails about this event and they have all ended up in my out box lol

looks like it will be just be there lol

Back to the top

Re: bike

vickster said

Where in Newark will we be meeting? need to find somewhere to lock up me mountain bike safely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

vickster i will let you know on saturday the details as im awaiting them myself :) with regards to your bike dont worry about it mate no one will take it as they will be too busy looking at our Mk1's lol

Back to the top
I know what you mean about the messages mate, i sent out over 130 emails about this event and they have all ended up in my out box lol

l

i think the mods need to look into this then, come on mods get it sorted and sort my membership while your at it. cheers

Back to the top
Stu you do make me laff lol god only knows why they are hiding in my outbox, i mean what is a outbox surely its even inbox or sent box lol

I would email someone about it but that wouldnt do me much good lol

Whats wrong with your membership? Have you paid? lol

Back to the top

sturen said

i think the mods need to look into this then, come on mods get it sorted and sort my membership while your at it. cheers

Ok, here's an answer….. pm's will remain in your outbox until the recipient reads it, then it goes to your sentbox.  Email membership vwgolfmk1 .org.uk for membership enquiries, it's nothing to do with the mods.

Banner

Back to the top
well i guess that answers our questions or atleast mine lol
For you Stu i guess another email for you lol hahaha

Back to the top
stil no member pack looks like thers a few other waiting to. see other thread. lol

mark hows it looking for tomorow is it all going to plan, il be coming but only for about an hour what time  does it start again?

see you ther stu

Back to the top
So where is this meet?

I'd love to bring my new mk1 along!

Back to the top
good point rallye13 i know im going but i need an address.
 where is it mark???

Back to the top
I've text mark but hasn't replied as of yet,
I would also love to know where abouts in Newark this meet is haha unless we all just go to Newark and drive around randomly till we find each other?

Back to the top
haha it must be a serect haha

i'am a mk1 golf nutter RHODEISAN RIDGEBACK mk1 cabbys rule and you drool

Back to the top
Maybe it has fell through?

very sad if it has, i was looking forward to meeting everyone and chatting mk1's possibly over a beer…

:(

White '82  Tintop 1800 Golf GTI
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.