Skip navigation

DERBYSHIRE REGIONAL MEET ,Sunday 12TH September!!!!

Back to the top

DERBYSHIRE REGIONAL MEET ,Sunday 12TH September!!!!

Would love to of done jim but i just moved down to uni yesterday! So i'm down in sunny bournemouth now! its a cracking day for a meet too! Hopefully make it to a derbyshire meet over christmas when im back from uni for a bit :)

All the best guys :)

Back to the top
well great weather, a good day for a drive in the derbyshire hills, short but sweet …..
    hope you got your car sorted ash , good to meet a new member, mickey , ross did you get the stranded bus fixed ?
 even had a fly by of a lancaster bomber ( at least i think it was a lancaster ) ….have fun at uni sedge , freshers week ???

Mk1 2l TSR G60.  .getting. There twice as fast

Mk1 lhd diesel…….getting. There for half the cost

Back to the top

Sedge said

Would love to of done jim but i just moved down to uni yesterday! So i'm down in sunny bournemouth now! its a cracking day for a meet too! Hopefully make it to a derbyshire meet over christmas when im back from uni for a bit :)

Derby meet Sedge…………well whats wrong with us Notts lads :-((   lol

Hi Jim sorry i didnt make it mate today i was out visiting family over in lincs, will do your next meet mate if you pass the details on :-)

Hope your well and the mrs

Mark

Back to the top
hi mark, will be good to see you again, will pop over to visit you notts guys too .......erm ..what mrs ???

Back to the top
lol i dont know i just thought i would say hi to her lol  you up for doing the drive thru challenge with us then mr?

Mark :-)

Back to the top
yes can do drive through . did you get a tin top in the end ?

Back to the top

mk1jim said

well great weather, a good day for a drive in the derbyshire hills, short but sweet …..
    hope you got your car sorted ash , good to meet a new member, mickey , ross did you get the stranded bus fixed ?
 even had a fly by of a lancaster bomber ( at least i think it was a lancaster ) ….have fun at uni sedge , freshers week ???

yeah, the diesel solenoid wire had snapped  :wink:

Got talking to him whilst fixing it - he has a container full of nos mk1 golf and polo bits, so hes gonna give me a call so i can go and see what goodies he has  :lol: apparently its mostly trim like the door  sill strips, bumpers etc

Back to the top
:) good result ross is he local ???

Back to the top

mk1jim said

Freshers starts on the 27th, I've moved down early to try and find a part time job, gotta do my best to keep the car on the road! :D

Back to the top

MarkyMark1 said

Sedge said

Derby meet Sedge…………well whats wrong with us Notts lads :-((   lol

Hi Jim sorry i didnt make it mate today i was out visiting family over in lincs, will do your next meet mate if you pass the details on :-)

Hope your well and the mrs

Mark

Haha hey up mark, i went along to a few of the derby meets before you started up the Notts meet so nothing personal :) haha Hopefully when im back around christmas will get chance to come along to a meet.

Back to the top
Im new to this i have a mark one golf cabriolet 1.8 clipper in white with black soft top. I think I saw you drive past and was wondering what these convoys are like and whens the next one for derbyshire!? Also will i be the only girl?

Back to the top
The convoys are great fun driving through the hills stopping off at pubs on a sunny Sunday what could be better!?
Jims the one that organises the meets for Derbyshire so watch the regional threads
were mostly lads from this area but theirs normally some girls that come along with their partners  but were all friendly everybody is on here :) you should make the next one or theirs one in Newark at the end of the month

Welcome to the club :D

Back to the top

Dida said

Im new to this i have a mark one golf cabriolet 1.8 clipper in white with black soft top. I think I saw you drive past and was wondering what these convoys are like and whens the next one for derbyshire!? Also will i be the only girl?

welcome to the club!

ahh yes - I remember you!  Dont worry - you wont be the only girl! My girlfriend normally come along, as well as usually the kids lol.  Few other members usually bring their other halfs as well.  Like Billy says, its jim that organises the derbyshire meets, so keep an eye out in this section for the next one - usually one a month.

Ross

Back to the top
:) hi dida, welcome to the site  , welcome to come and join us,  were you near the 3 stags when you passed us ?.  we  usually take a drive out in the countryside  find a decent pub , bit of food,,chill out,  if you need any parts or advice just ask . everybody friendly and helpful, hope to see you next time

Back to the top
Hi dida welcome what part of derbyshire u from ?

i'am a mk1 golf nutter RHODEISAN RIDGEBACK mk1 cabbys rule and you drool
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.