Skip navigation

Edition 38

Back to the top

Edition 38

Just heard from Staffs VW that one of them has had their tent nicked from the show along with all posessions, phone, wallet etc.

Any information welcomed, these are a group of hard workin VW mad kids just tryin to have some fun.

Also one of the girls got hit with a flying bottle, 3 stitches in her head at A&E and got back to find that her tent has also bin rifled..!

Happy days eh?

Back to the top
that no good!!!!!!

heard things about ed 38 show

think it's one that i wont be going to

Banner

Back to the top
They found the tent and some of his stuff dumped in a nearby ditch but his phone has gone..

They stuck around until 6pm to see if Emma had a rating in the show and shine 'Cabriolet' catagory to find that they had scrapped the cab catagory so now she is driving home exhausted, cold and hungry and its going dark and she is tired and I am wearing the chuffin carpet out pacing up and down worried sick because she has a 2 hour motorway drive ahead of her and she is v v tired.

Kids eh…!

E38 Show organisers should have more sense!

Back to the top
:0 holy crap!

sorry to here it… some people take advantage of a good thing and it all goes tits up :(

its such a big show and too many young kids, most people seemed really nice, but who knows whats goin through peoples minds when they are there..

again sorry to here her weekend was bad :(

puts a massive downer on the scene :(

booze and boredom, the greatest mix :)

Back to the top
Appreciate the concern mate thankyou..

Cant swallow me beer at the minute, worried sick we are..

If they had told them they weren't scoring the Cabriolet catagory they would have left at 3 and been home now.. she is gutted!

Back to the top
yeah i bet :(

i take it there keeping in touch till they get back though?

even i found it hard to drive back, mid day after a good day..

i really feel for them and you :(

let us know when they gets home :)

Back to the top
They are at the services now drinking coffee, be 10 b4 they get home I bet.

Keep you posted, thanks again…

Back to the top
Just left the services on the M1..!

Back to the top
the last hour then?

Back to the top
That's terrible, and why did they cancel the Cabby category without telling anyone!!!

T

Back to the top
Yeah, she nearly home now, no idea why they cancelled the catagory but she spent all day Thursday waxing and polishing her Cab in the hope of getting some recognition. hey ho..

She just called saying she is 10 minutes away.. very emotional but she is a girl ..  :roll:

Back to the top
Just be releived when she is back home and in bed… you know they're safe then..

Back to the top
Phew… she's home… 12 past 10 from friday morning.   :lol:  :lol:

Back to the top
lol gooood gooood :)

just a shame it wasnt a good weekend for them :(

Back to the top
bloomin hooligans ruining everything. it is such a shame cos i met some really nice people. i had a good weekend but i had heard of thefts last year so i removed my bumper end caps and wheel centre caps before i went to sleep. just to be on the safe side.

Back to the top
It is a pitty but apparently the Police dogs picked out 2 local 14 year old Chav's but couldn't do anything with em because they had nothing on them.

Spoke to a few other mates today who went to E38 and all have said the same, majority of people there were Chavs with no interest in VW scene just to get hammered and cause havoc..

All have said they wont bother going again.

Anyone see the Porsche that got rammed by a drunk Chav?

Back to the top
Stu, last year a car ended upside down and one even ended up in lake!!.  Shame because would be a fab weekend.  Glad Em ok.  Hazel

Back to the top
Ey up haze.. when you next on a road trip? Emma in bed already.. :roll:

Back to the top
Well Stu.  Nxt time I'm allowed out is for the Malvern stand in Oct.  R u and Princess Fiona camping? :wink:  Will need thermals I think though.  Will have to choose a more appropriate beverage for the weather.  How about this time I bring Zambouka instead of Vodka. :lol:

Back to the top
Sounds crackin, yeah, we're all comin and camping, spaniels and all..

Princess Fee Fee has suggested Mulled Wine, warm Lamumba's (choclate and brandy), Blobs (Australian White Wine with hot water)
or warm Baileys..

Got a headache thinkin about it.. :lol:
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.