Skip navigation

NW Meet: Club Stand **Hoghton nr Preston Sun 12th sept**

Back to the top

NW Meet: Club Stand **Hoghton nr Preston Sun 12th sept**

Ok, so I am going to try and organise my first club stand 8O

The 26th Lancashire Classic Car and Bike Show

Sunday 12th September 2010

Hoghton Tower, Nr Preston, Lancs, PR5 0SH.

check out this link the the show
http://www.classicshows.org/hoghton120910.php

I will be contacting the organisers on Monday, so please shout up if you are seriously interested in attending, this will give me an idea of the size of club stand to ask for.. I need to have the forms in by 3rd Sept

Its a great opportunity to put forum names to faces, have a look at some great cars…  etc etc

Please dont be shy its my first time too :wink:

Cheers
Tony

Back to the top
Thanks for stepping up Tony.

It's one thing talking about organising a club stand at a show and another actually doing it!

This is a cross the board classic car show with various manufacturers and bikes on display. A relaxed atmosphere is expected!!!

Work permitting, I'll pop along in the afternoon if I can disappear for a while!  :wink:

Back to the top
would love to come but got to work (just for a change  :banghead: )

hope it all goes well for ya

chris  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

Chris

Banner

Back to the top
come one guys n gals... :cry:

Back to the top

Back to the top
i will come to this. can you put my name down  for club stand. looks like a good show.

thanks
kevin

Back to the top

kgmk116v said

i will come to this. can you put my name down  for club stand. looks like a good show.

thanks
kevin

Nice one kevin, was beginning to think everyone is ignoring me..  we need a few more before its worth organising though.. I was hoping for 10

A couple of other locals to the northwest I have met before have also Pm'd me to say they cant make it

probably gonna make a decision now by thursday morning..

Cheers
Tony

Back to the top
B
U
M
P

anymore for anymore?

Back to the top
would love to attend this but im away if you need the club banner and gazebo give me a shout and i will get it to someone who is going
cheers for trying to get this going

Dont ask what your club can do for you, but what can you do for your club?

Back to the top

A5OPY said

would love to attend this but im away if you need the club banner and gazebo give me a shout and i will get it to someone who is going
cheers for trying to get this going

cheers Andy

Only three positives at the moment

1. PNERivage
2. kgmk116v
3. Jetta

Andy, never done this before do you think it is worth it for a 5 car stand?  I'm still up for it.

As for the Gazebo and banner…..  I am going on the blackpool run on Saturday 5th. Are you? if not could you pass to someone who is

come on all you others.. I will be contacting the organisers tomorrow for a 5 car stand I'd rather ask for a 10 car one  :D

Cheers
Tony

Back to the top
Have been to this show for the past few years and its a friendly kind of place, so on account of that you can count me in. John.

Back to the top

mellrig said

Have been to this show for the past few years and its a friendly kind of place, so on account of that you can count me in. John.

nice one John.

We are in danger of gaining some momentum now on this post  :P

1. PNERivage
2. kgmk116v
3. Jetta
4. Mellrig

Back to the top
The Stand is booked

5 Spaces..  

1. PNERivage
2. kgmk116v
3. Jetta
4. Mellrig

1 space left to fight over  :twisted: ..  get your names in quickly any others can go on the reserve list

I have paid a charge of £3 per car. If you all turn up and its a good day its on me  8)

Once I recieve the passes I will post out.  A pass admits 2 Adults and 2 Children in one car up until 11:30.
After this time normal charges apply.. £6.00 per Adult, £2.00 per Child (7-14yrs), Under 7s Free

Opening times  10am - 4pm

The gates open to the public at 10am so I though we could meet at a local pub car park at 9:30

Cheers
Tony

Back to the top
ok, the tickets have arrived,

I think cause its a small turn out we could meet at a pub car park near the event at 9:30 rather than me posting out tickets?

Still one place up for grabs

Superworm?
andybury?

cheers
tony

Back to the top
Hi Tony,I will bring my car to Houghton Tower Show and fill that remaining slot.

Back to the top

andybury said

Hi Tony,I will bring my car to Houghton Tower Show and fill that remaining slot.

cheers Andy

ok the stand is now full, but please feel free to post up if you want to be on a reserve list

1. PNERivage
2. kgmk116v
3. Jetta
4. Mellrig
5. andybury

could kgmk116v, Jetta and  Mellrig  please confirm your attendance please

I will post up a suitable meeting point later on in the week is every one ok for a 9.30 am meet?

Cheers
Tony

Back to the top
Confirmed.

Back to the top
ok so here's where we will meet, either in front of the pub or on the car park to the side if it's not gated..
its 2 mins from the event

9:30am sharp please  :D

Boars Head
Blackburn Old Rd
Hoghton,
Preston,
Lancashire
PR5 0RX

overhead view (Zoom out to show route from M65 J3)
Google Maps

street view
Google Maps

if you need any further directions give me a shout

Cheers
Tony

Back to the top
Jetta, confirmed by PM

just waiting on kgmk116v then we have a full house

I will be taking camping table and chairs (only have 4) and a gazeebo

If you any camping chairs you can chuck in your mk1 please do.

cheers
Tony

Back to the top
confirmed. i am coming. see you there.
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.