Skip navigation

smokey joe's cornwall

Back to the top

smokey joe's cornwall

Hiya, I'm coming down to Cornwall on Friday, staying at Porth. Would love to meet up, where's Smokey Joe's?

Staffordshire Regional Host support

Banner

Back to the top
Post Code on Page 2, Goggle Smokey Joes Cafe Scorrier Redruth,hope to see you their :D

Back to the top
fab, thanks. Just getting ready for the 300 mile trip!

Staffordshire Regional Host support

Banner

Back to the top
only just saw this post, will try and get over from newquay if i can get hold of some petrol money - dont get paid till end of the month. hopefully see you there in my faded mars red shed  :lol:

'83 1.5 LHD Golf LX

Back to the top
The more the merryer Milky,if you run out of petrol push it there mate :D

Back to the top
even if i have enough petrol i still might end up pushing it there  :lol:

'83 1.5 LHD Golf LX

Back to the top
hi
 will be great to meet you all at last  :lol:

ERROR: A link was posted here (url) but it appears to be a broken link.

Keiron foster Forever Fund for Meningitis UK

xxx jen xxx

Back to the top
How did it go today i only just realised i missed it :-C

Back to the top

dandanger said

How did it go today i only just realised i missed it :-C

i turned up an hour and a half late just as everyone was leaving, it was good to meet everyone very briefly though - i hope they organise it so its monthly.

sorry about pulling up on arrival, breaks not working very well  :redfaced:

'83 1.5 LHD Golf LX

Back to the top
Wasn't too bad a few turned and good to meet everyone in person. Hopefully will be making this a regular thing so try to get down next time. Got some picture somewhere so once I find them I'll put them up.

big thanks to veramk1 for organising it

cheers
Mat

Back to the top
hi would like to thank everyone that turned up to our first cornwall meet i have some photos to put on but im still waiting for sky to put my internet in  :cry:  :cry:  so im still down the library  :cry:
we will have to have another meet as some people had forgot about it …
anyway thanks to you all again and looking forward to the next one .. we need to make a date thats best for eveyone so ideas please  :)  cheers dont no when im next online as like i said stupid sky  :banghead:

xxx jen xxx

Back to the top
hi again how does eveyone feel about meeting up in november sometime and maybe going for a drive

xxx jen xxx

Back to the top
sounds good :)

'83 1.5 LHD Golf LX

Back to the top
get your pics out!

'83 1.5 LHD Golf LX

Back to the top
sorry i still got no internet at home waiting for sky but as soon as its up and running i will put the pics on :)  i think elma took a few to?   we will have to do it again soon do you still meet in newquay at the mermaid?

xxx jen xxx

Back to the top
A couple of pics for you, took them just before we left so not that good, must do better next time!

The green GTI is my one

Back to the top
great pics elma i will get mine up soon when sky sort my landline out for the internet.. anyway hope your well and we will have to arrange another meet soon :)

xxx jen xxx

Back to the top
good effort guys, im taking mine off road at end of month, but next summer may combine a weekend down newquay or something with a meet with you guys

p.s your welcome to come up to a bristol meet, and put Bristol volksfest in your diaries as a great weekend :-)

Rich

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.