Skip navigation

Mk1 Golf Owners Autumn Show/Camping@Malvern October 10th

Back to the top

Mk1 Golf Owners Autumn Show/Camping@Malvern October 10th

Can't wait, i'm already looking forward drinking through the cold temps and having yet another hang over on sunday. Gammy, any need for me to bring my cooker again or is there going to be a cracking curry for sale?

Back to the top

We'll defo need this again!

Back to the top

bouchay said

Can't wait, i'm already looking forward drinking through the cold temps and having yet another hang over on sunday. Gammy, any need for me to bring my cooker again or is there going to be a cracking curry for sale?

I think I remember the hangover you are looing forward to..  :roll:

Back to the top

That was a sausage in his hand and he was asleep, now it would be just awful if the kids from his school were to see this… Sir, hammered, asleep, with a sausage in his hand..!

Back to the top

And this was the mess he made..!

Back to the top
ALL LIES  :redfaced:  8O  :mrgreen:

Back to the top

camping

kampakevs coming as well with the herbs!!! :D  :D  :wink:

Back to the top
hope thats sage and onion  :wink:
Bert

Thats not a rod knockin,its a diesel stupid! floppy top and 1 tin top

Back to the top

Re: camping

kampakev said

kampakevs coming as well with the herbs!!! :D  :D  :wink:

:mrgreen:
nice1 kev,  :punk:  :punk:  :punk:  :rockon:  :rockon:  :rockon:

1983(Y) VW GOLF GTi

Banner

Back to the top
Can we take the caravan?!!!

'86 Cabriolet, most of a '68 Beetle Karmann cab, an '81 T25 Devon Moonraker and an '09 Skoda Fabia!

Back to the top
will be up for this sounds good  :D

Back to the top

mrbass said

will be up for this sounds good  :D

hey mr bass is miss treble comin with you :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

1983(Y) VW GOLF GTi

Banner

Back to the top
I will be attending but will be in the camper so will be camping on the Saturday night  :D

Dont ask what your club can do for you, but what can you do for your club?

Back to the top
Camper..!?

Not a tent..?

How Rude..!

:offtopic:

Back to the top

A5OPY said

I will be attending but will be in the camper so will be camping on the Saturday night  :D

No mk1?…….you just coming along for the beer  :mrgreen:  :wink:

Nice one Andy, has Dano got the club T.V, can you rob it from him for our midnight movie on Saturday all campervans and caravans welcome,  :P

Bruce, we do need to find a way of winning the best club stand this year, thinking cap on  8)

Back to the top
So updated list is…………

1. Gammy
2. GHIA
3. Bert
4. Tian
5. Richyhill
6. Ans4r
7. Felix
8. n11kgh
9. Sparkstu & NikNak
10. Marshy
11. Daz1971
12. Bouchay & Nurseman
13. Yomp
14. Lhasadreams & Sharon
15. Waterworx
16. Funkstar
17. Corkygolf
18.brucieboy
19. fennel0
20. mrbass
21. kampakev
22. A5OPY

Anymore want to come to the Mk1 Golf Owners Autumn Show, the last camping show of 2010
8)  8)

Back to the top

GAMMYGOLFGTI said

has Dano got the club T.V, can you rob it from him for our midnight movie on Saturday all campervans and caravans welcome,  :P

errr, I'll have to unplug it from the kitchen wall!!!!!!!  :wink:  :wink:  :wink:

When can I have it back???!!!  :lol:

Back to the top
Gammy, could we have a little Golf putting challenge in the middle of the club display? A little play on the "if you like to play, take up golf" thing? The police lot won it last time, with their flashing light action.

We could even all wear shocking golf outfits ………………………….. or maybe not :banghead:  :mrgreen:  :roll:

Back to the top
"He wanted desperately to be a good golfer - you could say he had a driving ambition."

"A racer who was also a golfer really knew how to drive."

Club slogans for display?

Back to the top
im up for dressing up in golf outfits, any pubs in malvern? could go play pub golf on the sat night lol

Gammy - we were discussing different things to make club stand "standout" no pun intended at Volksfest wales last week.

What about, as looking by last years photos there is the space , placing all the cars around a couple of gazeboos, i.e maybe cabbys on the corners and tin tops in the middle, so essentially making a star shape of cars around gazebo's, we could then have a line of cars facing alternate ways linking the twho gaxebos up so essentialy making like a dumb bell shape? discount if silly idea, just thinking may make us stand out and if taking our time doing it may look different to other stands there? also maye some big club stickers to go in each windscreen which member could buy and put in windows for shows ?

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.