Skip navigation

Milton Keynes August Camping CANCELLED

Back to the top

Milton Keynes August Camping CANCELLED

ant5 said

Ahh the famous last sausage

Sir Gammy you and the West midlands boys fancy a bit of chilled out no stress camping, We are not banded from this campsite yet  :D

I been checking out my plans since this thread first started, looks like I'll be attending, will ask if anyone else fancies it  :wink:
Be nice to retrace the Billing Rally, you'll have to print the route off again, cos I cant remember my way to the reservoir or the picnic area  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
sorry guys i cant make this im gutted  :(  got tickets for the cricket that wkd so will have to pass hope you all ave a good one see you at the next meet

Back to the top
if your coming warren

bring that sausage!!!!!

Banner

Back to the top
i wish i could afford it. all the money is going into the car. would love to join in on a convoy too! it would be good to meet all of you.

Back to the top
NOOOOOOOOO, you choose the week that I'm away surfing, I don't get back fro
 Cornwall until that Sunday!

I will have to make sure I make it to the next meet and to the next show at the pod……which ever event that is!?!

Back to the top
bad weekend for me guys, its my birthday on the 20th and im out with mates friday , if im in any state to drive on the sat (prob not) :lol:  i may pop over sat nite. if i dont make it hope you have a gd 1 and see you all at the next meet.

Back to the top
Come on peeps.. need 10 people to be able to book and dont want to loose the space.

I may have to pay in advance so please dont mess us about, if you cant make both nights or may not turn up as there may be a cloud in the sky over bedfordshire that weekend. This is for the hardcore milton keynes lot but the midland boys may put us to shame with numbers  :dontknow:

Studs, Spud….where are you  :dontknow:

1979 mk1 Golf Gti (Dan)
1983 mk1 Golf gti G60 (little-un)

1991 mk2 Golf Country Chrome Edition
2010 T5 Karmann Colorado

2012 mk6 Golf Tdi convertible
2019 Skoda Octavia Sport ( it’s Golf)

Back to the top
wont be able to make this im afraid me and the mrs are going away this weekend to visit her family up north and work wont give me another weekend off :(
sorry guys maybe next time

Back to the top
Sorry boys and girls I've been ill for a while and then working my ass off.  I won't be able to attend this but sounds like a cracking idea!!!

Back to the top
Hi all.
There's a very, very good chance I'll be able to do either the Friday night or the Saturday night….but sorry Ant I cant commit to both nights at the mo cos of work. Might be able to do both but dont know just yet.

Back to the top
p.s get well soon spud  :)

Back to the top
sorry Ant for the late reply, would have love to have made it for the weekend, but on holiday with the family, sorry mate. :(

Back to the top

BigM said

p.s get well soon spud  :)

Thanks big fella I'm alright now.  Man flu is a killer  :lol: .

I'm down to just the green spudwok now as the vectra is dead and the silver mk1 is needing some touches before next summer.  Hope to get her done by then.  Tax, MOT and insurance all due on Spudwok next month… forgot all about it lol.  

Is it just me or has anyone else drove for 3-4 weeks forgetting to get their MOT done…  :roll: .. I never remember… apart from this time around!!

Back to the top
By the way I still haven't had a chance to find out what that bloody knocking noise is… probably a woodpecker in my engine bay knowing my luck  :roll:

Back to the top
OK peeps its not looking good for the event to taking place.

I know it was not alot of time and we have now found out that some key MK people cant make it studs, spud, bruce and nickl,

So maybe up for discussion, and planned for next season as an event in our calendar with a date that suits everyone.

For those who have said yes, we can cancel if we dont get the 10 people, or we can camp but we will have to pay the higher price of £16.50 per night, which i was trying to avoid. and camp in the normal camp area and not the event area.

Up for discussion

1979 mk1 Golf Gti (Dan)

2010 T5 Karmann Colorado

Back to the top
book it in for nxt year ant!!

want everyone to be there :)

Banner

Back to the top
Sort of my thoughts mate

1979 mk1 Golf Gti (Dan)

2010 T5 Karmann Colorado

Back to the top
if i can get a date which is not just a a couple of weeks away i can clear it with work no probs and defo be up for it !
even the mrs says she wants to go !!!

Back to the top
Summer holidays seem to have stopped this, was looking forward to it  :?

Ant, I have found a Classic/Vintage car show thats about 25 miles north of where you were looking at us camping, it's at Cranford near Kettering and is on Saturday 25th and Sunday 26th September, camping is available on site, would you be interested or leave it till next year?

Link to website……….

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/cranfordrally/

:wink:

Back to the top
Sorry Everyone Event Cancelled due to lack of people. An event for next year may be in May as the weather improves

Sir Gammy, event noted. Personally cant make it as it is P's birthday weekend but will let the Northampton lot know about it

Everyone on the list I have sent you a PM

1979 mk1 Golf Gti (Dan)

2010 T5 Karmann Colorado

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.