Skip navigation

Milton Keynes 7th September

Back to the top

Milton Keynes 7th September

Alaine told her boss and workmates about Dave the penguin last week and they were laughing their heads off!!!  I've always wanted a penguin… never thought about bloody jumping in and catching one though lol !!!!

Back to the top
…and you'd be able to as well as you are special enough! only truely special ppl can manage such a talent, oh and get me one?

Weber,ATS,Apex,Ripspeed,Supersprint,K&N MOMO..tbc

Back to the top
happy feeeeeeeeeeeeet for the win

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk

Back to the top

funk-star said

happy feeeeeeeeeeeeet for the win

LOL I have happy feet when my belt snaps… I walk exactly like him  :mrgreen:

Back to the top

how keeps chasing my gazels!!!!!!!!

Banner

Back to the top
"Why do you keep chasing him?….. Why do you keep chasing Mr Gazelle?  Stop it…. this is a happy forest…!!!"  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
hey peeps, hows things long time no see or chat hope everyone is well?

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

GOLF MKII DRIVER - ex took it

GOLF MKII GTI 16V - scrapped

JETTA MkII GTI 8V LMT EDTION

Back to the top

zambeaky said

Didn't want to pry/keep asking if your ok mate and just let you deal with things.  How are you?  Fancy nipping over for a cuppa in the week?  If not I can go to yours….

Back to the top

zambeaky said

wow great to hear from you mate, hope youre doing well, shame i cant make the next meet, it'd be great to see ya! seems like ages n ages! oh strong love for gazellage!

Back to the top
Saw Zambo at the weekend.  He cant make this meet as hes on shift.  He looks well though and has said he'll try and get back into the meets  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
COOL! glad hes ok!

COME ON FELLAS! COTM! I IZ NEEDZ VOTES!!!

Back to the top
COOL! glad hes ok!

COME ON FELLAS! COTM! I IZ NEEDZ VOTES!!!

Back to the top
ha ha fatboy managed to eat his way out of the pie hes been hiding in the last few months…..zambo, good to hear your still alive!!

i dont want to make anyone jealous but i kind of have a pet penquin…….i guess! hes called rocky and is a rock hopping penquin who live in London zoo- one of my mates bought me a sponsorship of rocky for my birthday present earlier in the year so now i get to go visit him for free and get regular updates on him……at the moment the poor little fella is malting due to seasonal changes so he is a bald penquin and as such cant go swimming- he seems a tad depressed by this! :(  lets hope his feathers or what ever it is grows back soon!……novel thought that- a bald penquin that cant go swimming! :mrgreen:

Hows everyone doing? im going to try getting the caddy to the next meet to terrorize you all- now where is my fuel pump hiding?…….

Back to the top
It's all good here just real busy at work, home and socially… I WANT A PENGUIN…. even if it is bald and cant swim  :mrgreen:

The meet is closing in fast and I'm looking forward to seeing you special bunch again!!  Car is at my dads mates getting jobs done for MOT… should have it back by the weekend…. which means I might have it for the meet  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen: …. and kick your puddle jumpers ass nickl  :twisted:

Back to the top
No news on old Spudwok yet… hope he's alright at the car doctors  :?

I want him back… nothing like driving a mk1… me and the missus are sharing her rather camp Pug convertible…. anyone want a hair cut  :roll:

Back to the top
spud…..you gotta catch my shed first and i think there is only 2 other people who poses mk1's quick enough (cough rajan/ant) depends how they drive to i would guess!!! :mrgreen:  i wonder if my new fuel pump will arrive in time?! fingers crossed!! Is zambo coming? ihave a box of matches and some petrol waiting!! :mrgreen:  :wink:

Back to the top

nickl said

spud…..you gotta catch my shed first and i think there is only 2 other people who poses mk1's quick enough (cough rajan/ant) depends how they drive to i would guess!!! :mrgreen:  i wonder if my new fuel pump will arrive in time?! fingers crossed!! Is zambo coming? ihave a box of matches and some petrol waiting!! :mrgreen:  :wink:

LOL Zambo aint coming mate he's on nights.  Is father funks machine going to be ready?  did he get that cabby with something speacial underneath?  Bet he can catch ya  :mrgreen: .  What bhp you think you're at now?

Back to the top
shame, im going to have to find someone else to take the pee out of at the meet then!! funk is still doing a few bits to his special gaybriolet…not sure what but i doubt it will be ready for this coming meet, as for his one with something "special under the bonnet- did he mention its where hes putting his drivers seat!!! :wink:  lol No idea spuds, sorry!

Not sure what mines running- a standard abf is 150 bhp, put carbs on and you may lose 10bhp or so or you may not? however due to everything else mine has on it….having more done to it than the car i had the head and cams from which had a rolling road print off of 220 bhp, your guess would be as good as mine! so i will stick with my old answer of i guess my engine is anywhere between 140 bhp to 220 bhp ish….maybe more? :dontknow:  all i will say is that it is incredibly fast, leaves my brothers audi s2 @ 385 bhp for dead and easily keeps up with new audi s4!!! i will be able to answer you properly once i bother to sort my exhaust and get it rolling roaded and set up! anyway, im not really to fussed, i built it for a thrill and it puts the biggest smile on my face when i drive it!! :D

Back to the top
Haha something special in the form of a 1.9 fully sorted on twin 45s? not got it yet as nick has now thrown a spanner in the works with a bay window.

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk

Back to the top
thought i could provoke a responce from the special one!!……dont go blaming me for your small balls syndrome, your just scared of a mk1 with power! you spoken to my mate bout the bay yet then? hurry up boy or you'll end up missing the special gaybrio and may not like the bay!!
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.