Skip navigation

My New Ride

Back to the top

My New Ride

Bigadd said

No it was from Lincoln it was down your way a lot though as the chap i brought it off was addicted to going to Somerset,Devon and Cornwall.

Yes I've seen it before at a house 800 yards up the road. Beauty mate.

Back to the top
that is a thing of beauty  :D

great colour too, here is our 64  8)

'83 1.5 LHD Golf LX

Back to the top
i can see you down on fiscal beach unloading your surf board  8)

Back to the top

bigdub said

i can see you down on fiscal beach unloading your surf board  8)

Can you see me on a surfboard !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
perhaps one on each foot with a 20 v outboard

Back to the top
just flicking through as new on here and want to say that your bus is absolutely stunning, and we are so jealous i am even giving up my pride and joy just to get another air-cooled as they are so addictive when they look that cool!!

Back to the top

pimp-caddy said

just flicking through as new on here and want to say that your bus is absolutely stunning, and we are so jealous i am even giving up my pride and joy just to get another air-cooled as they are so addictive when they look that cool!!

Thanks for the kind words we are pretty chuffed with it it goes to bed soon for the Winter then i can start fixing a few things on it and making it my own.

What Aircooled are you going to get ?

Back to the top
we've had a 62 panel a 66 11 window and a 69 deluxe early bay which had a free-way flyer box, reece fische carb, splitty narrowed beam, drop spindles and og paint and full westy interior which i built from a shell so was pretty gutted when we had to sell her back in may this year, but the cadillac needed new bits and we couldn't afford to keep both so she had to go but now i am going to sell the cadillac and source another early camper pillerbox hopefully.

Back to the top

pimp-caddy said

we've had a 62 panel a 66 11 window and a 69 deluxe early bay which had a free-way flyer box, reece fische carb, splitty narrowed beam, drop spindles and og paint and full westy interior which i built from a shell so was pretty gutted when we had to sell her back in may this year, but the cadillac needed new bits and we couldn't afford to keep both so she had to go but now i am going to sell the cadillac and source another early camper pillerbox hopefully.

Good luck with it all mate.
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.