Skip navigation

mk 1.1 check this!!!

Back to the top

mk 1.1 check this!!!

Eck said

Interesting. The "personal plate" seems pretty generic, but makes the car appear as a '77 - yet it's a 1980, W plate. Which IIRC, would have had plastic bumpers? Our GLi definitely did, and it was a Series 1.

Looks like a nice car otherwise.

2008 Citro'n C6 (C6 RTK)
1993 Jeep Cherokee. 1985 Scimitar SS1
132 cars in 18 years…

Past VWs: Mk 1 Clipper, Mk 2 Polo, Beetles, Beetle Cab, Buses, Passats, Sciroccos, Golf Mk 2 GTis, Jetta Syncro, New Beetle Cabrio

Back to the top
PAUL C.
bet its better than your wafty mk1… ur just jelous.
youve never got own nice to say, all u do is voice ur overpowering opinion, ad criticise.

Back to the top
and adding to that, bet most people on her dislike you than like you.

Back to the top

cuthbert said

PAUL C.
bet its better than your wafty mk1… ur just jelous.
youve never got own nice to say, all u do is voice ur overpowering opinion, ad criticise.

Why don't you leave the site, like you once promised to do? Are you a man or a mouse????

Back to the top
Lads keep the insults out of this thread please.  PM each other if you have a problem and stay on topic please.

Thanks,

James

Back to the top
man or mouce?? how old are ya exactly?
i dont come on this site that much because of the minority like you.
but sometimes i need to find answers for things only found on here….

Back to the top
I'm quite happy to have reasoned debates with anyone but some people descend into insults and negative posts. The above info, is drawn from the buyer's guide, which is applicable only to standard vehicles. Obviously any mods will affect the value, some more than others. So its a subjective thing, applying a value to a modified car anyway. I don't think I was negative at any stage, just realistic.

Back to the top
just listen to ya, talk properly!!

Back to the top
Keep on topic or it's locked.  No need for personal insults, save it for pm's

Banner
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.