Skip navigation

Nottinghams First Regional Meet (PICTURES)

Back to the top

Nottinghams First Regional Meet (PICTURES)

Sedge said

Hey up guys, what times the meet sunday? i will hopefully be able to make this one as i didnt make the last meet and then work messed me about to say the least and didnt get paid last week so couldnt afford to go to tatton park :(
Hi sedge the meet is at 3 oclock on sunday hopefully see you there! You missed out not going tatton park, not to rub it in, there were loads of cars and alot of trade and autojumble stands it was a good day  :D

Back to the top

smit said

Sedge said

Hey up guys, what times the meet sunday? i will hopefully be able to make this one as i didnt make the last meet and then work messed me about to say the least and didnt get paid last week so couldnt afford to go to tatton park :(
Hi sedge the meet is at 3 oclock on sunday hopefully see you there! You missed out not going tatton park, not to rub it in, there were loads of cars and alot of trade and autojumble stands it was a good day  :D

Hi Andy,

Can you remind me where the meet is as I will try and also get along this weekend.

Cheers,

Tim

Back to the top

smit said

Sedge said

Cheers for tht makes me feel loads better :( haha will hopefully ifnd out tomoz if ive gotta work or not so i'll let you know :)

Back to the top
i think i should be able to make this one but i expect a push in to a lay by if i still have the issue with my car  :redfaced: i havent driven it for weeks so not sure if its fixed or not  :dontknow:

Back to the top

Mitlom said

smit said

Sedge said

Hi Andy,

Can you remind me where the meet is as I will try and also get along this weekend.

Cheers,

Tim
Hi Tim
its at the Baltimore at castle marina retail park just across from pizza hut, faily easy to see from the road  :D

Back to the top

Nottibgham 2nd meet

Us Freaks should be there!! :D

Back to the top
Good to see you guys getting it together some good pics will have to sort you lot out a regional Banner  :D

keep it up  :D

Dont ask what your club can do for you, but what can you do for your club?

Back to the top
im still coming along, still not in the golf thou.

Back to the top
vw fesival on sunday 15th is anyone going?

Back to the top
i go some rear disc callipers and stub axels to sell if anyone want to view them monday il bring them with me lookin for around 50pound
stu

Back to the top
Hey guys, I've just found out I've bin put down to work 12 til 6 on Sunday n how I am at the moment I really can't turn work down! :( sorry I can't make it again I will meet you all soon tho!

Back to the top

Sedge said

Hey guys, I've just found out I've bin put down to work 12 til 6 on Sunday n how I am at the moment I really can't turn work down! :( sorry I can't make it again I will meet you all soon tho!
No problem sedge, just look out for the next dates on here once we have sorted them out, hopefully you will be able to make it to one of them  :D

Back to the top
:-) so proud we finally have a great bunch of guys, gals and littles dubbers in the nottingham Regional Meet
I want to thank you all for making our meets a GREAT success and for our first drive out to Langar Aerodrome, i really enjoyed it and heres a few pics

Still wanting more notts dub lovers to pop along to our next meet.
 details will be coming soon if anyone has any dates they know there free let me or Andy (Smit) know.

And for you guys and gals that didnt make it this time well dont worry cause there is always another one coming up soon :-)

Back to the top
gutted i couldnt make it again! I will make it to one meet tho soon i promise! haha

Back to the top
Hi Mark
We were not back from hols in time to join you and the rest of the gang  :( Hope to be at the next meeting :D

Seat ATECA

Seat Exeo ST (Sadly gone)

Doon Beach Buggy

Mk1 Golf GTI Cab

Back to the top

Doonbuggy said

Hi Mark
We were not back from hols in time to join you and the rest of the gang  :( Hope to be at the next meeting :D

:D Dont worry mate, you just have a great holiday and dont for our sticks of rock lol  :D will let you know when the next one is mate  :D

Back to the top

Sedge said

gutted i couldnt make it again! I will make it to one meet tho soon i promise! haha

lol sedge mate, one day yeah and you can get us all a drink in with all this money your earning lol  :D see you soon

Back to the top
Hi folks,

Sorry for not making it yesterday, I was in bed most of the day with man flu…..or is that  a hangover ;-)

Tim

Back to the top

MarkyMark1 said

Sedge said

lol sedge mate, one day yeah and you can get us all a drink in with all this money your earning lol  :D see you soon

haha i wish i saw anything for all this work! joys of being paid monthly tho when i used to be paid weekly! this first month ive had nothing :( but then trying to save every penny i earn because i start uni in a month but my car seems to be persuading me to spend what i earn haha

Back to the top
Well peeps, when i next chat to Andy i will sort out a date for the next meet, sedge you want to make a suggestion on a date mate that you know your free?

Mark
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.