Skip navigation

Nottinghams First Regional Meet (PICTURES)

Back to the top

Nottinghams First Regional Meet (PICTURES)

Myself and Mark would just like to thank everyone who turned up at the meet, it was a great turn out for the first time, better than myself and Mark could have expected. And for those who could not make it this time round we hope to see you at the next meet on  Sunday the 15 of August at 3 o-clock same place , hope to see you there  Andy :D

Back to the top
P.S Drinks are on Smit as its his Giro that weekend lol

Mate how great was it :-)  so many plans to come out of this i can feel it! :-)

Back to the top

MarkyMark1 said

P.S Drinks are on Smit as its his Giro that weekend lol

Mate how great was it :-)  so many plans to come out of this i can feel it! :-)
Yeah it was good, there are alot of ideas flying round now with other people putting in there input looks like its just gonna grow  :D

Back to the top
like a sunflower lol what a F***ing great bunch they all were? Cant wait to see next meet. :-)

Back to the top
They were all top class people, good to get to know each other caus we all have different skills so should be able to help each other, (except you Mark as u know s**t about cars lol)  and make Notts mk1s some of the best around!

Back to the top
Hi all,

I'll put the next meet in my phone and will try and make it along, not sure if I will get my Mk1 back together in time to bring it but will see what I can do ;-)

Tim

Back to the top

Mitlom said

Hi all,

I'll put the next meet in my phone and will try and make it along, not sure if I will get my Mk1 back together in time to bring it but will see what I can do ;-)

Hi Tim even if you havent got your mk1 on the road you r still welcome to come down if you have another car, if not we could try and arrange someone to pick you up if you like! Where abouts r u? how much have you got left to do on your car? Andy

Tim

Back to the top

smit said

Mitlom said

Hi all,

Hi Tim even if you havent got your mk1 on the road you r still welcome to come down if you have another car, if not we could try and arrange someone to pick you up if you like! Where abouts r u? how much have you got left to do on your car? Andy

Tim

Hi Smit,

I should have another car I can make it in m8….the missus Mk4 1.8T ;-)

I am based in Ripley, Derbyshire.

I am gonna be greedy and show off now……..not got a lot to do on my Silver Campaign, got a fair bit more to do on my White one and also have a bare shell that is destined to be a track car one of these days when I have the time and the money! LOL

Back to the top
hi smit an mark it was a good night. my boys cheesy grin on that photo.. lol. he went straight to sleep after his mc'ds. he enjoyed it too
like you say it was a good bunch of people with some nice cars.
looking forward to the next one. i may be welding mine this weekend hopfully.
stu

Back to the top
mitlom your not far from me, funny as i have a silver champaign and a white one too..

Back to the top
Stu and Mitlom are just showing off now lol, no wonder i cant find my next project as you two seem to have claimed the mk1s in this area lol you should think about selling one to me lol hopefully i will have my next one soon gonna try and make the next one a little special if i can  :lol:

Back to the top

sturen said

hi smit an mark it was a good night. my boys cheesy grin on that photo.. lol. he went straight to sleep after his mc'ds. he enjoyed it too
like you say it was a good bunch of people with some nice cars.
looking forward to the next one. i may be welding mine this weekend hopfully.
stu
So your finally gonna bite the bullet and do some welding then stu  :D Like i said if you need a hand pm me your number and address and when your thinking of doing it and if im free ill pop round Andy

Back to the top

smit said

Stu and Mitlom are just showing off now lol, no wonder i cant find my next project as you two seem to have claimed the mk1s in this area lol you should think about selling one to me lol hopefully i will have my next one soon gonna try and make the next one a little special if i can  :lol:

As it happens I am thinking of selling one of them as was made redundant a couple of months back and may need the money :-(

The silver one has a GTI Engineering RE1900 engine fitted, coilovers and a fully recon'd gearbox if you are interested in making me an offer! ;-)

Tim

Back to the top

Mitlom said

smit said

As it happens I am thinking of selling one of them as was made redundant a couple of months back and may need the money :-(

The silver one has a GTI Engineering RE1900 engine fitted, coilovers and a fully recon'd gearbox if you are interested in making me an offer! ;-)

Tim
Sounds interesting fella, youll have to pm me with a rough idea off how much your after and if your at the next meet we can discuss a little further  :D  Andy

Back to the top
Right people our next meet is on the 15 of August as you have probably seen, but there are no dates after this, so i am after some imput on making some more dates, we could carry on with meeting every two weeks one on a week day the other a weekend or just make it once a month, any ideas will be greatly recieved we want to try and make it so people have a chance to get to the meet so leave a message here or pm me or Mark so we can get an idea of when people are available thanks Andy

Back to the top
Hey hey hey you know me fella im free if im not i will make time for it, things seem to be looking up on our meets mate!
I just about to email the chairman and ask him how i go about getting the club logo so i can get local flyers printed (high gloss classy) to advertise our meets :-)

COME ON PEEPS GET THE DETAILS IN TO US :-)

Back to the top

sturen said

mitlom your not far from me, funny as i have a silver champaign and a white one too..

So where abouts are you then Stu?

Andy I will pm ya later dude ;-)

Tim

Back to the top
andy iv been on car today just stoped for a break, been trying to get axel mount to get a better fit its looking good now but its bloody time consuming. nearly ready to weld it all together. il pm my details.
stu

Back to the top

"Mitlom" said

sturen said

So where abouts are you then Stu?

im in selston mate

Back to the top
Hey up guys, what times the meet sunday? i will hopefully be able to make this one as i didnt make the last meet and then work messed me about to say the least and didnt get paid last week so couldnt afford to go to tatton park :(
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.