Skip navigation

Nottinghams First Regional Meet (PICTURES)

Back to the top

Nottinghams First Regional Meet (PICTURES)

really? tht bad around there? lol least theres one there thats what counts :)

Back to the top
theres bloody loads, just nobody seems to be in the club. Theres about 4 of us tbf lmao.

Theres more than that but as we're combined with notts region wise nowt gets organised.  I mean for the skeg show we had 3 cars  yet there were about 8 mk1's there! lol

Jon.

Back to the top
ahh yeah can remember that i was gutted i couldnt make it :( ended up being asked if i could work tht weekend, n really need the cash at the mo so cant really say no to any shifts lol

Back to the top
well iv seen the photos from the meet at it looks like it went well. shame i coulnt come. still we had a good time at skegvagas stayed on beech most of the time so didnt spend much which means more cash for the golf!! lol

well im stil up for wedsday thou il be working in worksop will also have an hours drive to get home then 45 mins to the meet. but il be ther.

stu

Back to the top
stu you had a good time fella, chat more on wednesday :-)

Mark

Back to the top
well its tomz we have our first meet and i cant wait

Back to the top
i should be there ,

helios blue mk1 see you tomorrow guys

Andy

Back to the top
looking forward to it andy :-)

Back to the top
sorry guys i'm gonna have to be a complete let down :( i can't make it tonight, found out yesterday i'd bin put on the rota to work tonight :/ will see you all soon tho!

Back to the top
Well i would just like to thank the 9 cars that turned up tonight at our first meet and wellcome you all to our NEW NOTTINGHAM REGIONAL MEET people came from as far as Newark, Chesterfield and Notts lol :-) Lots more to come too as i had PM from people that couldnt make it……………………..so here is to a bigger turn out, im so so proud :-) :-)
Pics to follow, getting late for me to upload them and im up and out at 5am

Come on people come and joins us

Mark

Back to the top
Couldnt wait to show you all :-) :-) 00:09 not long before im up lol

Not Bad even if i do say so myself :-)

Back to the top
Excellent evening :D
Great folks with interesting cars and conversation, looking forward to the next meeting.
Thanks Mark for getting the whole thing started.

Seat ATECA

Seat Exeo ST (Sadly gone)

Doon Beach Buggy

Mk1 Golf GTI Cab

Back to the top
Yes Mark it was a nice evening and good to see the good folks of Notts supporting the meet.
Thanks Andy also for buying me the J20.

Will see what I can do ref future venue at Newark.
Cheers & see you all again soon
Carl.

Back to the top
gutted i got roped into working now :( looks a great turn out for the first meet! will definately try to come along to the next one :)

Back to the top
Hi Sedge,

Mate what a great turn out it was matey, dont worry as you wasnt the only one that couldnt make it :-) Well hopefully the next one mate,

If not Smit aka Andy and myself are driving up to Tatton Park on the 8th Aug if u want to join us on the drive up there :-)

Back to the top
im going up with a local club chocolate dubs and im on thier stand, but i mean EARLY :( lol we're meeting at the derby a38/a50 services at about 6.45 i think! :( lol not looking forward to tht early start!

Back to the top
yeah well i dont think that we will be going that early mr lol so what time does it all open? Never been before but will be nice to put a few faces to the names :-)

Back to the top
I've never bin before either, only heard good things about the show tho! i think gates open at 9 or half 9 but cars that are on club stands have to be there before 9 otherwise they wont be let in!

Back to the top
Thanks Sedge,

will keep an eye out for you, see you there :-)

Back to the top
no problem! yeah hopefully will do :) mines a maroon 5 door with a chocolate dubs sticker in the back window and a bit rough around the edges if u see it around :) haha
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.