Skip navigation

Nottinghams First Regional Meet (PICTURES)

Back to the top

Nottinghams First Regional Meet (PICTURES)

cheers mark, hopefully my car might be in somewhat of an acceptable state by then too lol just got my new seats in tonite so getting there!! :)

Back to the top

MarkyMark1 said

Like *CENSORED* dude like *CENSORED*…………..was thinking of getting you a t-shirt with it on lol

Hows ya day been fella, i soent most of mine in motorway services and sat in carparks with roof down lol
Yeah bin ok! same *CENSORED* different day lol at least the suns bin out  :D  gave you cabby owners chance to get ya tops down  :lol:

Back to the top
well just had a message back from Kimberley and she is in on both meets :-) :-) its looking good looking good

Back to the top

Re: welcome

MarkyMark1 said

sturen said

im in notts area too so il come along if i can but not in my mk1 as its striped for refurb at the min.. stu

Hi Stu

many thanks for showing your interest in our local meet  :D Your more than welcome to come along and join us, sorry to hear the Mk1 if off road at the minute if you let us know where abouts u are im sure we can arrange someone to pick u up on route to a meet or if you have another motor then bring that  :D

Mark  :P

yes i have an other car, the golf is striped for rebuild been doing rear axel mount point today, total nighmere. more metal has come off than is left on!!  then need to do rear arches, window scutle and rear panel, is you know of any threds i can look at that would be great.
id like to come along to see who is who and have a chat. stu

Back to the top
No need stu, smit aka andy knows all u need to know he has built his from scatch so he can help out if need be mate, what date u interested in?

would be nice to meet more dub lovers in notts

Mark

Back to the top

Re: welcome

sturen said

MarkyMark1 said

sturen said

im in notts area too so il come along if i can but not in my mk1 as its striped for refurb at the min.. stu

Hi Stu

many thanks for showing your interest in our local meet  :D Your more than welcome to come along and join us, sorry to hear the Mk1 if off road at the minute if you let us know where abouts u are im sure we can arrange someone to pick u up on route to a meet or if you have another motor then bring that  :D

Mark  :P

yes i have an other car, the golf is striped for rebuild been doing rear axel mount point today, total nighmere. more metal has come off than is left on!!  then need to do rear arches, window scutle and rear panel, is you know of any threds i can look at that would be great.
id like to come along to see who is who and have a chat. stu
Hi Stu, thanks for showing interest doesnt matter ya mk1s not on the road yet just get down there  :D  Like Mark said i have done all the work on mine myself which includes the bits you are doing! I made inner and outer arches from scratch and the shuttle panel + loads of other bodywork including painting the whole car, so i will be happy to share what i know with you and help in any way i can, hopefully see you there Andy!

Back to the top
There you go Stu

straight from the horses mouth hehehe he is such a sound fella (smit) but mad in the head but a great friend to have hahaha also i can always come and to a spare helping hand im great at making tea, coffee, latte and even cucumber sandwiches
Mark

Back to the top

MarkyMark1 said

There you go Stu

straight from the horses mouth hehehe he is such a sound fella (smit) but mad in the head but a great friend to have hahaha also i can always come and to a spare helping hand im great at making tea, coffee, latte and even cucumber sandwiches
Mark
Mark if you keep calling me mad and nutts etc  people r gonna think im a right looney  :D  lol Im not im actualy very normal compaired to Mark lol the only thing thats nutts about us is our obsession for this little car! Oh and Mark im gonna hold you to making tea and sandwiches  :D

Back to the top
Hi ya all,

Just to let you know that ive just had another messagge from ACKEETREE stating that he would like to join us and his gang!!!!

Looking like its going to be a good turn out

Mark

Back to the top
Mark! we might need a bigger car park lol  :D

Back to the top

smit said

Mark! we might need a bigger car park lol  :D

Why you bring ya tank lol

Back to the top
well smit and mark looks like i mite take you up on the offer!  if you come and give a hand il get the bbq out as well as some tinnies!!
i should be at the meet weds too.
stu

Back to the top

sturen said

well smit and mark looks like i mite take you up on the offer!  if you come and give a hand il get the bbq out as well as some tinnies!!
stu
Cool as! hope to see you there.

Back to the top

smit said

sturen said

stu
Cool as! hope to see you there.

Well smit (Notts In Notts) looks like your help is need hehehe you run and get ya overalls on and i will start on the sarnies lol

Time is 00:34 and i cant sleep AGM is here lol wish u were going matie

Back to the top
wish i was going too but im being draged to skeg. much sooner be ther as iv not been to that one yet! thers also auto jumble on in newark, sunday i think it is, that im missing too. the kids fault. lol

Back to the top

sturen said

wish i was going too but im being draged to skeg. much sooner be ther as iv not been to that one yet! thers also auto jumble on in newark, sunday i think it is, that im missing too. the kids fault. lol

Well sturen, i hope you had fun over the east coast, its a place that i go most weekends :-) Well smit turned up on saturday at AGM and ended up staying and let me tell you mate you missed out big time…………….its was fun great cars and and really nice and friendly people. We had our own little area which i know would have been seen and heard by all on site hehehe

Once again mate sorry you didnt make it but theres to our local meets coming up, first one this wednesday i hear a few are coming so i hope we get to see you

Mark

Back to the top

MarkyMark1 said

sturen said

Well sturen, i hope you had fun over the east coast, its a place that i go most weekends :-) Well smit turned up on saturday at AGM and ended up staying and let me tell you mate you missed out big time…………….its was fun great cars and and really nice and friendly people. We had our own little area which i know would have been seen and heard by all on site hehehe

Once again mate sorry you didnt make it but theres to our local meets coming up, first one this wednesday i hear a few are coming so i hope we get to see you

Mark
Lol yeah you did miss out stu maybe next time, thanks for your hospitality Mark had an exellent time and i think youll find it was Lee most people would have heard out of our group lol

Back to the top
Well i wont be able to make the meet this weds, but as notts isn't too far for me I'll do my best to make it for the 15th!

Only an hour or so's drive so should be fine!

:D.
Jon.

Back to the top
nice one jon, would be good to get as many people coming along as we can :) theres commitment for you then, doing an hours drive for a meet no one in notts has an excuse not to go now then :p haha

Back to the top
i have no choice, there is no lincs meet.

Struggle to get more than 5 cars for a vag meet lmao let alone a mk1 meet.

Jon.
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.