Skip navigation

Nottinghams First Regional Meet (PICTURES)

Back to the top

Nottinghams First Regional Meet (PICTURES)

Well it had to be done!

Got a text today from a sound guy Andy (Smit) asking if i wanted to meet and there it was………………. Nottinghams FIRST Regional Meet hehehe  There was only the two of us, but you know what Rome was'nt built in a day!

Andy and i chatted for hours on end and no doubt you can guess the topic of conversation…………………..VW Mk1 Golf and we exchanged our little stories about our cars and Andy has a story that needs to be published…………………………………….well done mate you have worked so hard and now you can show us the MAGIC

You must admit peeps these two could be related lol

SO IF ANYONE OUT THERE IN OR AROUND NOTTS LET US KNOW, would love to meet up with others, seen so many out and about.

Back to the top
looks good

where abouts in nottingham are you meeting, only down the road so could come along if i'm free :)

Banner

Back to the top
Well im just about to PM a couple of peeps on here and ask them to join this forum and go from there really, would be great if we could gat a notts meet.

Like i said i met with Smit tonight and it was nice to sit chat and just look at each others motors lol

See keep an eye out

Mark

Back to the top
He he had to be done didnt it mate :D ! About bloody time.
Well peps ive had another chat with Mark tonight and we have decided on two dates to get things started. The place The Baltimore at Castle Marina and dates are Wednesday the 28th of july and Sunday the 15th of August times will be posted soon once they have bin arranged so keep an eye out. If ya interested leave a comment on here our feel free to pm me or mark.  

SO COME ON JOIN THE CLUB OF MK1 NUTS IN NOTTS  :D  :D  :D

Back to the top
NUTS IN NOTTS hehehe yeah you got it right………..ya nuts!

Smit it was really nice to have met you and the Mk1 :-)

Yeah you can put me down for both dates mate :-):-):-) I will message the others to invite them over to this forum :-):-):-)

Back to the top
Ha ha! im nutts!
Im not the one who puts his car in his tent when he goes camping  :D lol and if you want to know more about this people you will have to come and meet us and ask mark yourself  :D  lol  

It was good to meet you two, someone whos just as nutts about this little car as me, two nutters sat on a bench drinkin beer lookin and talkin about our cars! let the good times begin  :D  lol

Back to the top
hey up mark just got ur pm, sounds like a plan to me. nice place to meet too! what time you thinking for the wednesday meet?

Back to the top
Just want to say well done to you both…. all meets start with a few brave soles trying to get people together… then before you know it there's 4,5,6,7,8,9,10 mk1's…. best of luck with this lads!!  :clap:

Back to the top
im in notts area too so il come along if i can but not in my mk1 as its striped for refurb at the min.. stu

Back to the top

Spudfingers said

Just want to say well done to you both…. all meets start with a few brave soles trying to get people together… then before you know it there's 4,5,6,7,8,9,10 mk1's…. best of luck with this lads!!  :clap:
Thankyou any support is great! Me and mark decided we had to bite the bullet and do something to get it started, hopefully it will just grow from here on in! It needs to as i think we should try and beat the drive thru challenge lol

Back to the top
Now you're just showing off  :lol:  :wink: …. I hope it goes well you already have interest so Notts is obviously one that will drag people in!!  Just give the drive thru challenge a shot anyway mate vids are always good to promote the site!!

Back to the top
im on holiday for the first date but should be fine for the second

Back to the top

thanks

Spudfingers said

Thanks Spudfinger for your support, its the Mk1 that makes it all worth while and a great bonus to meet geniune nice guys and gals (hopefully) just like our smit hehehe Heres to making the region meet a great success…………………. been counting up the  messages and todate we 9 including myself that are interested.  Well done smit  :D  :lol:

And i would like to think that at times we can marry up other local meets ie Derbyshire & Midlands

PS your more than welcome if ur ever our way

Back to the top

welcome

sturen said

im in notts area too so il come along if i can but not in my mk1 as its striped for refurb at the min.. stu

Hi Stu

many thanks for showing your interest in our local meet  :D Your more than welcome to come along and join us, sorry to hear the Mk1 if off road at the minute if you let us know where abouts u are im sure we can arrange someone to pick u up on route to a meet or if you have another motor then bring that  :D

Mark  :P

Back to the top

jamiebell said

im on holiday for the first date but should be fine for the second

You going where nice fella? Thanks for the PM well we look forward to seeing u on Sunday 15th July and dont forget to brings us a stick of rock back lol  :D

Back to the top
Hi

Just heard from smit and we was thinking the times for the dates

Wednesday 28th July 19:00

Sunday 15th August 15:00

Baltimore Diner, Castle Marina Nottingham, I trust this to be central place for us to start with any input is welcome

NUTTS IN NOTTS………………………go on lad hehehe

Back to the top
sounds good to me, providing i dont get called up to work in the evening, should see you guys wednesday!

Back to the top
See you there Sedge and dont work too hard between now and then lol

Back to the top

MarkyMark1 said

Hi

Just heard from smit and we was thinking the times for the dates

Wednesday 28th July 19:00

Sunday 15th August 15:00

Baltimore Diner, Castle Marina Nottingham, I trust this to be central place for us to start with any input is welcome

NUTTS IN NOTTS………………………go on lad hehehe
That Nutts in Notts is gonna stick now isnt it he he

Back to the top
Like shit dude like shit…………..was thinking of getting you a t-shirt with it on lol

Hows ya day been fella, i soent most of mine in motorway services and sat in carparks with roof down lol
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.